Pic Request

SS Silv

You know what may look good, is blacking them out and leaving just the leading edge silver. It would be subtle, but still have some contrast. Or maybe paint them a darker silver or gray so they don't stand out ass much, but there is no mistaking it is an SS ya know.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know. I have thought about it too, but like everyone said I like a little bit of contrast to break it up. I think Big has a good point. I wonder what a dark silver or graphite would look... Hmmm

What the hell is a break duct? LOL,

I'll offer my opinion on this. I think by blending them with the color of the truck , it sorta takes away from the significance of the ducts. I personally woulod do them chrome on a black truck, I think that looks the best.

What the hell is a break duct? LOL,

I'll offer my opinion on this. I think by blending them with the color of the truck , it sorta takes away from the significance of the ducts. I personally woulod do them chrome on a black truck, I think that looks the best.

Haha, I didn't catch that.

I dont know. I have thought about it too, but like everyone said I like a little bit of contrast to break it up. I think Big has a good point. I wonder what a dark silver or graphite would look... Hmmm

My Buddy has a black one and he is thinking of paintin' them Chrome silver..I think that would make a nice contrast.....try a sketch of both options maybe that would be better before you actually do it..

But, it's still an SS..........Have fun making the right choice...........

Part number?????

what drop is that and tire size. Looks awesome Also I will post pics when my paint job is done. I have and idea for the brake ducts..

also what about a darker grey the same color as the back steps on the bumper???