2300 Finally Arrived

W2W402

I'd like to see it side by side with my 1900 to see the physical difference in size... Guess I'll be mini me with the little motor and the little blower, haha.

I have never seen the 1900 in person but I can tell you the rotors on this thing are insane. Should suck a ton of air. The guys at the shop were joking that between the weight of my new brake setup and the weight of the supercharger I am going to come out dead even to where I was before. They were of course joking but still...

are they finally selling these as kits now?

I am assuming. I was told my unit will be the one that they model the kit after. Assuming we bolt this thing on without any hicups or suprises it should be very soon. I do know they sent the wrong valley cover but that is already being corrected.

Thanks guys for all your compliments.

I am assuming. I was told my unit will be the one that they model the kit after. Assuming we bolt this thing on without any hicups or suprises it should be very soon. I do know they sent the wrong valley cover but that is already being corrected.

That's what I was told about my 1900, that they used it to make the B.O.M. for all the kits to follow.

What's wrong with the Valley cover they sent? I may need to check mine to see if I have the right one!