1st Race With Procharger On

hossram64

So tonight on my way from work im on the highway and I see this car flying up behind me and passes me going about 120 it was a audi S4 nice car. So i gun it catch up to him as we are getting of the highway we stop at the red light and he starts reving his engine so i turn to my girl and im like sweetie its time to play LOL. So the light turns green and I gun it i pulled 1 car length on him in 1st and 2nd and in 3rd he makes up about a half a car length on me. I let off at 120 and at that point I had a half a car length on him. I was surprised at how fast his car was, but I was still happy I had him. I know top end he would of killed me, but from a stop i got him. My girl was complaining cause I snapped her head back into the seat LOL. I had a grin ear to ear.

Yeah lol. And then after we raced he slowed down and got along side of me and kept speeding up and slowing down lol . Then at the next light he got infront of me and gunned it as soon as it turned green and so did I and I stayed right on his ass he couldnt pull on me. I know those Audi S4 are suppose to be pretty fast cars.

Not to sure it looked like the same year as my friends audi s4 and his is TT not sure when they stoped making the TT versions. I know when he kept reving his engine his blow off valve would go off.

I have little time driving the obs tt. But I have been told by both of my car enthusiast friends that newer NA S4 wasnt anything too exciting and the S4 tt was best (my freind test drove them the NA nbs last fall and owned an obs tt; he told the dealer he wanted the tt obs). Could be preference though.

I honestly have not kept up with the Euro cars (S4's, M3's) and their stats since I got my SS in 05. Ive seen f/i trucks here talking about these races with them though, things get interesting :chevy:

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

ive been in one with aftermarket turbos making 22lbs of boost and it was a ride. ive always liked the v8 ones but sounds like they are a little overated compared to the other ones. all in all this sounded like a great race and its always funny to hear how after some of those guys loose they keep trying to bite at you :chevy: