2 Maggie Questions After Install?

I just put on the maggie this weekend, everything went on fine. I noticed that at certain boost speed the engine has a sound almost like the old VW bugs made at the exhaust. It dosent do it at idle if you rev the motor, while driving normal, or at WOT. Its around 3-4000 rpms. Anybody with maggies have this same noise?

Edited by BLKSSS (see edit history)

I just put on the maggie this weekend, everything went on fine. I noticed that at certain boost speed the engine has a sound almost like the old VW bugs made at the exhaust. It dosent do it at idle if you rev the motor, while driving normal, or at WOT. Its around 3-4000 rpms. Anybody with maggies have this same noise?
did justin send you a tune for it?....does it sound like coins?...be careful or stay out of boost to you get it worked out.......might be DETONATION (pinging)

On the way home today I looked at when it did it and it starts more like at 2000 and gets louder the more you get on it. Its not pinging I think that the headers are leaking at the shitty clamps. Yes I know I have to get rid of the superchips and I am as soon as I get my PCM back from Justin, it went out today. I have it tune by Justin but just for the regular mods. So I have to run the superchips mean while.

Edited by BLKSSS (see edit history)

Hey Justin, I just mailed the PCM to you. I know I am going to get hell for this but they are OBX. Those clamps that come with them SUCK A$$. Eventually I will be replacing them but for now they will have to do. Acually they are pretty well made, went in easy no clearence issue, so not to bad. Now I have to deal with the exhaust leak.

Hey Justin, I just mailed the PCM to you. I know I am going to get hell for this but they are OBX. Those clamps that come with them SUCK A$$. Eventually I will be replacing them but for now they will have to do. Acually they are pretty well made, went in easy no clearence issue, so not to bad. Now I have to deal with the exhaust leak.

Gotcha. And how about your muffler setup?

I'd still be careful about the pinging. Is your MAF and intake tube sealed tightly there?

Check the bypass valve to make sure there isn't a vacuum/boost leak there and that it isn't cracked or something. Are you running stock spark plugs? What are your plugs gapped to?