i had installed a transgo shift kit and vette servo. ran and shifted great. after a while without a tune (i thought that was the problem) it started to clunk every shift except the 1-2. if i was in it, it wouldnt make a noise. the clunking was definitely a low speed deal. i then installed the wheatley tune finally and it caused the 1-2 to shift even harder and def too hard at some times. the clunking might have died down at lower speed but still does it when it shift sometimes at higher (40ish) speeds. i dont know why it would do this.i cant feel it in the floorboard but everytime i hear that clunk i want to ram my head through my steering wheel. anyone heard of this or had this problem or something close? the shifting not the anger problem lol.

i had installed a transgo shift kit and vette servo. ran and shifted great. after a while without a tune (i thought that was the problem) it started to clunk every shift except the 1-2. if i was in it, it wouldnt make a noise. the clunking was definitely a low speed deal. i then installed the wheatley tune finally and it caused the 1-2 to shift even harder and def too hard at some times. the clunking might have died down at lower speed but still does it when it shift sometimes at higher (40ish) speeds. i dont know why it would do this.i cant feel it in the floorboard but everytime i hear that clunk i want to ram my head through my steering wheel. anyone heard of this or had this problem or something close? the shifting not the anger problem lol.

I am dealing with a mystery clunk right now too except mine is inttermitent. Good luck finding the problem. I have had minimal suggestions and can't seem to get much help on every site I've been to. My next attempt at a fix is going to be the front hubs.