Last Shot I Got Of My 07'

Let me start by saying this site is great! Finally got around to be a member but can't post any pics of my truck. Wish I had her around to do so and snap a few but can't. The last one I snapped was for my insurance after a this young girl decided to go out for a spin and slam into my truck. LOL!!!!!! Can you believe it? One of the few times I have ever parked out on the street. Oh well, this stuff happens.

post-18055-1242693957_thumb.jpg

x2 seriously. I would have to see a shrink if my truck got hit for the first time. Glad your safe.

Funny you said that. When my truck got hit at the gas station I didnt remember much. THen I started getting little flashbacks of memory about it. Turns out I decked one of the people involved and almost tore his jaw off. No wonder I blacked it out.

OP, hang in there,it will get fixed

Edited by Badkarma (see edit history)

I'm still trying to figure out how the hell she even hit you like that...lol. Was trying to drift into a parking space in front of you or something? You liv ein Vegas, not like she lost control on some ice or something. That sucks.

:withstupid: How the hell did she manage to end up at that angle?? Lol. Glad to hear your getting her all patched up!