New Ss To My Family

AKSSS

My wife needed a new rig here pretty quick, so we loaded up and made a weekend trip 400 miles south of North Pole, Ak to Anchorage, Ak and found her a new toy...check it out.

2d11wts.jpg

vh7rmh.jpg

e0q2jp.jpg

So as we pulled out of the car lot, I made the "I wonder if a huffer would fit under this hood without a new cowl induction hood on it?" and she started laughing and said fine. But it's MY truck to drive.

DANG IT!!

I wish my wife would get a TBSS. We test drove an AWD model a few months ago and it felt really weird like it was a 400hp ricer with tons of tq steer. She hated it and I can't even get her to consider another one. She does like the G8 GT and GXP but really wants an SRT8 Charger...I want her to stay GM if I can.

damn justin, the wifes ride is gonna smoke urs!!! haha, u better hurry up and get the meth on and up the boost on that hoe or ur in trouble :thumbs:

No Doubt Bob. I don't think I have to worry about it for a little while. the tbss only has 2500 miles on it, and I don't know a dealer that will still warrenty the truck after I bolt on a blower. I don't even know if they will if you have them install it. Would be nice though. Oh well mine will be just a little faster for a while.

I wish my wife would get a TBSS. We test drove an AWD model a few months ago and it felt really weird like it was a 400hp ricer with tons of tq steer. She hated it and I can't even get her to consider another one. She does like the G8 GT and GXP but really wants an SRT8 Charger...I want her to stay GM if I can.

I'd say get her a G8 GXP 6speed 403hp...its an Austrailian car with american emblems...

I went for the Ride and Drive that GM offers b4 the car hits the dealerships and boy let me tell you that

thing is a beast... I am pretty sure she will Love it............

Please try and keep her in the GM family........... :chevy::cheers:

Edited by silverado05ss (see edit history)

No Doubt Bob. I don't think I have to worry about it for a little while. the tbss only has 2500 miles on it, and I don't know a dealer that will still warrenty the truck after I bolt on a blower. I don't even know if they will if you have them install it. Would be nice though. Oh well mine will be just a little faster for a while.

Very nice indeed! Our local dealership installs maggies, and they would warrantee it too. Check in your area to see if your dealers install blowers.

Very nice indeed! Our local dealership installs maggies, and they would warrantee it too. Check in your area to see if your dealers install blowers.

Really? I will have to swing into my dealer. They are kinda over stricked on their rules for the warrenty. But it is worth the check. Thanks for the info! :cheers:

well tell her chysler is goin to europe, ford is shitty, toyota is more shitty and she has no choice but GM! worked for me lol! :rolleyes: