The Volant scoops are getting close (pic inside)!

The Suburban has been retired from racing at the track. 13.9 was the magic number for that truck. It ran that number a few weeks ago so it will no longer have to go down the track :)

I might bring my Grand Prix up in a few weeks. That should run in the low to mid 13s.

The Suburban has been retired from racing at the track. 13.9 was the magic number for that truck. It ran that number a few weeks ago so it will no longer have to go down the track :)

I might bring my Grand Prix up in a few weeks. That should run in the low to mid 13s.

Tom:

Are you talking about a new Grand prix? (New body style 04) GTP, Low to mid 13's WOW. Just a Pulley change or what?

This is a 2001 GTP. I believe they run high 14s stock. I've upgraded the induction, throttlebody, computer, replaced the manifolds with a set of SLP headers, the stock 1.6 rockers have been replaced with a set of 1.9s and it now has a 3.25" blower pulley (stock might be 3.6 or 3.7").

I HEARD THE YANK IS JUNK ON OTHER BOARDS

TBYRNE STOP SELLING JUNK. IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS JUNK LIKE THAT VR STACK OR A TORQ CONV THAT WILL BLOW OUT THEN WARN US

I think you heard wrong... If something is "junk" I'll let you know. Actually, we probably won't be carrying the product if it isn't any good.

The airbox is $269.99 and $139.99 for the scoop ($409.98 total).

wow that's allot for some plastic, a filter & hose clamps, I am surprised you don't see allot of knock offs of these systems, like in the import circles, real neuspeed air filters systems are $300 where you can get the knock off for $30-$40 and then upgrade the filter to a real K&N and its just as good, I know the quality is going to be the best on the Volant compared to a Generic Brand X and you get what you pay for, but I just cant see how their price is justified... just my 0.02¢

Anthony

Archived