Help Hp Tuners Cable Borrow Needed.

6.0ss

Dear Silverado SS guys.

It has been awhile since i have been here! Hope all is well.

I had and my brother still has a Silverado SS and the Dealer Reflashed his ECU tune that we had flashed on his truck during his last service.

I sold my HP tuners Cable and software when I sold my truck.

Does anyone have a HP Tuners Cable that I can use to Reflash my Brothers Truck for him?

I have the HP tuners software on my laptop as well as his tune saved. Just need the Cable for a few days???

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!!

We are reflashing a 2003 SS in ST Louis.

Joe Krelle

Edited by 6.0ss (see edit history)

the cable is the part that matters. what you have on your computer is worthless to be honest. you cant just simply borrow their cable. you need their serial number and application key. plus that person will need to buy credits for your brothers vehicle unless he has a full year unlocked

the cable is the part that matters. what you have on your computer is worthless to be honest. you cant just simply borrow their cable. you need their serial number and application key. plus that person will need to buy credits for your brothers vehicle unless he has a full year unlocked

:withstupid: Yup.

:withstupid: Yup.

So then there is the answer... Any one in the Midwest, Chicago, or St Louis have an unlocked 1 year subscription for a HP VCM Suite Cable?

All I got to do is take 15 min to upload this file I got! Any one? bueler bueler?

Edited by 6.0ss (see edit history)