06 Sss Tucking 28's...

that SSS is straight freaking awesome!!!! Extensive is one of, if not the best shop in the country for bagging and body drop's. They did it very tastefully, and we all know that SSS's are not very powerful or performance minded from the factory, it takes quite a bit to make one fast. So doing that to a stock SSS is pretty cool.

while this true i just think it takes a little away from the fact that Chevy put an SS on it for a reason and this defeats the fact a little. plus when other people(non SSS enthusiasts and owners) look at say this one they just gonna think the SSS was made just as a looks package and not meant for performance...

but lik i said i can appreciate the work they put in on it and it does look good, especially being able to tuck 28's i'm sure that wasnt easy. i actually wanna see more pics of it, looks lik it has a performance brake setup up front...

-Rob

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW!!! them dudes from SWIFT got way to much to throw around, i mean some of their cars are f*cking badass but a lot of them like this lightning just end up looking kinda stupid. i'v met a couple of the guys from that club and i see them all the time at the paint shop that does most of there cars here in Downey but the majorit of cars/trucks end up looking ridiculous.

as a matter a fact one of their lightnings stays not to far from my house, same color as that one but with blue graphics and on color matched 24's...

-Rob

first off, i got to say that i like that sss, it makes for a hot chick magnet, not that ours dont do so lol :D

ive also meet some of the guys from swift, infact an old friend had a 300c, on 24's, airbags, body kit, custom paint ect ect ect.

here is a video from when they came to san diego,

you can kind of see the 300c im talking about, i was in the back seat taking pictures lol

first off, i got to say that i like that sss, it makes for a hot chick magnet, not that ours dont do so lol :D

ive also meet some of the guys from swift, infact an old friend had a 300c, on 24's, airbags, body kit, custom paint ect ect ect.

here is a video from when they came to san diego,

you can kind of see the 300c im talking about, i was in the back seat taking pictures lol

wow.......

yea i haft to admit thats is a bad sss.Those guys that are into bagn their rides always try to stand out from the rest of them,im mean like us with the lifestle we want to live by with our sss and we see one motered up ,running its ass off down the track we appriciate it.Those guys get a regular chevy, bag it up then body it down they think cool but one gets a sss ,or a danali truck or even an escalade,something that only the rest of them dream about doing it to appriciate the guy that does it.So i can appriciate the truck in its own way, just like i appriciate certain ricers and even lowriders or donks,they all got thier lifstyle of thier own and some of them set thier own standards.Not trying to start nothing just voicing my opinion. :chevy::cheers:

blah, it looks hella sick, who cares someone layed out an SS. it's just a truck. the truck is not exempt from major customizing. not everyone wants their SS to be fast & furious i think it's cool to see the SS in many forms whether it be lifted..slammed..or what have you.

i think that truck is sick bagged, bodydropped, tuckin o sooooo nicely. thats sweet!

yeah im remember when 20's were the thing to have then 22's then everyone went nuts going bigger and bigger.

same here, all the rapers where like 'i got 20's' then 22's,24's'26'28's30's'32's........ect ect ect, got TO out of hand lol

from this

10896504_2003_Cadillac_Escalade_ESV.jpg

to this

30inDonk.jpg

:puke:

ill be the first to admit i have had 2 bagged and body dropped trucks in the past. i love lowered truck but i just dont get doing it to a sport truck chevy/ford or even dodge.

yall will probley call me stupid for this but i want a lowered dually like this

lowereddully.jpg

loweredd2.jpg