Procharged Guys And Gals Please Come Inside

okay im in the middle of my cam and intake swap but while i have the truck tore down i want to upgrade on the tubing for the procharger. where the intercooler sits at the front of the truck versus the bottom of my truck. i looked but i dont see any space for the intercooler or the tubing to go by. could someone be so kind to take the time and take pictures of it or describe it to me how it was done. i think i need electric fans for this but im not sure. thanks for any help!!!

I relocated my intercooler behind the grill,as did chris(fast4popper) and I just sold my tubing and intercooler to procharged gmc,he just did some pics of it lately and posted them,you have to route the pipe by the headlight buckets which will take a little trimming,and you will need to relocate the tranny cooler,but after that the intercooler fits in there very easily.

I relocated my intercooler behind the grill,as did chris(fast4popper) and I just sold my tubing and intercooler to procharged gmc,he just did some pics of it lately and posted them,you have to route the pipe by the headlight buckets which will take a little trimming,and you will need to relocate the tranny cooler,but after that the intercooler fits in there very easily.

so i don't necessary need electric fans?

ya you dont need to get elec. fans like they said right behind the bumper and grill and run right up the left side on mine anyways.. but if you got it from them it should have come with a pic install kit.