Detailed: Infiniti G37s + Adams Americana Paste Wax

This car came to me in pretty bad shape at 9am Saturday, much worse condition than I was expecting. Compounding the issue was the owner needed it done by 3pm... so I had a total of 6 hours to completely turn this thing around. Sadly the majority of the pictures I wanted to take didn't get done b/c I barely finished in time. Luckily I was able to employ my friend for the afternoon to take care of the interior and trim work so I could spend all my time on buffing out the paint. Needless to say the owner was blown away when he came to pick it up and gladly paid the "RUSH" price I gave him.

PROCESS:

* Foam Gun strip wash

* Claybar

* Foam Gun rewash

* Dryed with QD spray and WWMF towels

* 2 passes w/ Swirl & Haze Remover, Orange Pad @ 6000opm

* 1 pass w/ Fine Machine Polish, White pad @ 5000opm

* Corrected paint stains, heavy scratches, and etching w/ the new 4" pads on my trusty Craftsman cordless drill + Swirl & Haze Remover.

* Rebuffed those areas w/ another pass of Fine Machine Polish via white pad

* Engine bay was scrubbed down w/ APC and dressed with VRT

* Inner fenders all scrubbed with APC and treated with Invisible Undercarriage Spray

* Rims were buffed out w/ a powerball & Mothers Original Chrome Polish then treated to a coat of Rejex, finished off w/ a coat of Brilliant Spray Glaze

* Tires dressed w/ VRT

* Interior completely scrubbed down w/ Adams Interior Cleaner

* All leather dressed w/ Adams Leather Conditioner

* All other trim treated w/ VRT

* Carpets were extracted using a light mixture of woolite dark & hot water

* All glass was clayed, hit with Invisible Glass, and finished with Briliant Spray Glaze.

* Lastly all the paint was treated to 2 coats of Americana

BEFORE:

DSC_5037.jpg

DSC_5032.jpg

DSC_5035.jpg

This is after the original wash, these spots were all over the paint, couldn't be removed w/ clay or the PC, so I turned to the new Adams 4" pads and went to town... completely obliterated the spots which appeared to be some severe etching or staining on the paint. At first I thought it was just water spots, but you could actually feel the clear there was lower. I'll have my test and review of the new pad system up this weekend hopefully... stay tuned.

DSC_5031.jpg

DSC_5039.jpg

DSC_5040.jpg

As you can see the last "detailer" who cleaned this car up was a hack. The entire body of the car was this bad, some areas were even worse.

DSC_5042.jpg

AFTER:

DSC_5049.jpg

DSC_5050.jpg

DSC_5052.jpg

DSC_5057.jpg

DSC_5059.jpg

Hows this for depth? :cool:

DSC_5070.jpg

And of course the obligatory reflection shot :D

DSC_5060.jpg