Headed To Spokane Raceway

I'll be headed to the track on May 30th (Sat) if anyone is interested. Im finally going to see how she runs with the radix :cheers: Any guess-timates? I believe the track opens at 8am and racing starts at 9am, I'm hoping to be there around 9-ish.

do you know they now have friday night drag back wish I could go will be working I want to go see what mind runs but work 7 days a week

Ya I see their doing the Friday night drags, never been to those but would like to someday. You gotta get a day off.... :cheers:

Hmmm, might have to see if Brad is on-call that day, a little road trip may be in order. I haven't been to SRP for years, used to go watch the AHRA World Finals.

C'mon down Ray, it'll be fun...maybe make a pass and see what she'll do. I most likely wont stay all day, just want to make s few runs and get some times in. So far its just me and another friend of mine who has an SRT8 Challenger, he's a big Mopar guy.

Ya I see their doing the Friday night drags, never been to those but would like to someday. You gotta get a day off.... :cheers:

Ya I should would like to go play around but nothing fancy dun to my SS just duel cat back and cold air intake waiting tell its payed off to start taring in to it

Ya I should would like to go play around but nothing fancy dun to my SS just duel cat back and cold air intake waiting tell its payed off to start taring in to it

Bring her down, good time to get some base line runs :cheers:

Small change in dates guys...we are headed up on Sunday instead. Again, gates open at 8am racing starts at 9am. Im shooting to be there around 9-ish :cheers:

I'll text you later tonight. I think Joel might take his SS too. I met the kid with the new SS here in town. It's lowered and has an exhaust. He's only 16