Headed To Spokane Raceway

Well guys, I ran absolutely terrible! My best was a 14.43 :confused: with a 2.03 60ft :confused: I just dont get it? My best trap speed was 93mph?????? Im really going backwards now. Track officials says times are now corrected per NHRA rules and set at 22 or 2300 feet above sea level. Outside temps were about 83ish.

Truck feels strong, way stronger than before the radix. Im just very disappointed and lil upset. Where do I go from here.....anyone want an SS :jester:

We took up a group that consisted of...

an SRT8 Challenger = a best of 13.85

"L" went 13.50 (lots of mods)...I was there last year when he went 13.55 stock?

Modded Harley Davidson (G teched 13.5x) and ran 14.34

Stock HD went 15.0xx

So we were all disappointed :cry:

I hope so, I think I may have the slowest supercharged SS on here :cry:

lol, should of got a procharger!! lol, j/k :jester:

it was obviously a bad day if the challenger was running that bad , thats a 13.2 sec car off the lot ?!?!?!

all you can do is try agian when you got better air temps :dunno:

Sorry Mike I have no "constructive" help for you, and I'm sure you already checked it.... but is the parking brake off? :crackup:

Ray I wouldnt expect anything less from ya LOL :cheers: With my luck I couldnt pull a 13 sec run with a 800hp engine :tear:

hey mike dont get bummed out bro my best was a 14.39 so i wouldnt say ur the slowest supercharged SS. Our trucks are running strong but i know for a fact that the track is atleast 1/2 a second slower than last year. My truck is still at shellys getting a smaller pulley put in and the 60 lb injectors so im just gonna hope for a 13 second pass. Spoke to the Alex with the Harley and he was really bummed out too.

hey mike dont get bummed out bro my best was a 14.39 so i wouldnt say ur the slowest supercharged SS. Our trucks are running strong but i know for a fact that the track is atleast 1/2 a second slower than last year. My truck is still at shellys getting a smaller pulley put in and the 60 lb injectors so im just gonna hope for a 13 second pass. Spoke to the Alex with the Harley and he was really bummed out too.

Hey, Jerry...I didnt know you were browsing here? Welcome bro :cheers: Ya I just dont get it, I can easily burn the tires now so its just confusing...Its definalty pulls better on the low end though Ive always questioned the top end? Im thinking Im gonna replace the tbtc to start and go from there :confused: