Leer Tonneau Cover

BLKDout04

Off of my 2004 ext. cab Sivlerado

prob. not a good idea to ship!!!

it came on the truck when i got it and i dnt like it so i took it off. i dnt have the key for the lock but i sure it would be cheap to get on made. im not sure how old it is but i has a few little spots were the paint is missing nothing a touch up brush couldn't fix.

just trying to get it out of the way $$cheap$$

msg. me if ur interested i can send pic i will try to upload them tom.

damn guys your being a little unreasonable here if you dont like that its my first post then go on i could care less im just trying to get this thing out of my way. And i am sorry i can't set in front of the computer all day and watch my email i have a life.

and i am located in Owensboro Ky

pics soon

lol...thats funny...u cant post sumthing for sale on ur first post...musta missed that one in the do/donts. And like ive said b4, believe it or not, not everyone wakes up everyday dieing to see whats going on on silveradoss.com

lol...thats funny...u cant post sumthing for sale on ur first post...musta missed that one in the do/donts. And like ive said b4, believe it or not, not everyone wakes up everyday dieing to see whats going on on silveradoss.com

hey bud, nobody said you can't post a for sale on your first post, but since ur a noob you probably didn't know that a lot of times spammers will join and their posts are bs, so if you are a noob, and you post a for sale, and we don't see you for afew days, it raises eye brows, that's all, no disrespect or anything, and i know people don't wake up everyday dieing to see what's up, but stick around a while, and you'll be on here everyday...you'll see.

All i can say to you is if you dnt like that its my first post and i am trying to sell something then go jump off a bridge because i could careless what you or anyone thinks about it. Its funny that this site is your life and all you have to do is get on here and try to start shit because someone is trying to sell something you need to grow up!?!?!?!!?