2009 Suburban...what Would You, Or Did You Pay?

Looking into getting my wife a new car...yes the big ass Suburban, the forefront of what America stood for and what is shouls stand for before these liberal F#$K HEADS started taking over.

Politics aside, what did you, or would you pay for a 2009 fully loaded Suburban?

Looking into getting my wife a new car...yes the big ass Suburban, the forefront of what America stood for and what is shouls stand for before these liberal F#$K HEADS started taking over.

Politics aside, what did you, or would you pay for a 2009 fully loaded Suburban?

Right now, waaaaaay less than list! :jester:

Right now you can probably get a killer deal on one, especially if you buy from a dealer that will be closing. I personsally wouldn't buy the burb, because I don't need something that big. For an SUV I would prolly but a hoe. But yes if you need (or want) something that big then now is probably the time to do it.

Rob

Edit: Just make sure it is black!! Lol

Edited by delay18 (see edit history)

We just bought an 07 GMC Denali in January for $31K ... Sticker was $58K

It was a year and a half old, with 22K on the clock ... Used, but in excellent shape.

That should give you a ball park on what to ask/do.

We just bought an 07 GMC Denali in January for $31K ... Sticker was $58K

It was a year and a half old, with 22K on the clock ... Used, but in excellent shape.

That should give you a ball park on what to ask/do.

That's what I would do. Find a nice used one. Still plenty of warranty left, and almost half the price of new. That is unless you can find a ssssssssmokin' deal somewhere.

Those Denalis are nice, btw. :thumbs:

Edited by CoolBlueSS (see edit history)

Those Denalis are nice, btw. :thumbs:

They are ... But my only three bitches right now are ...

1 - The Rain sensing windshield wipers .... They are horrible ... Regular intermitten would have been fine

2 - The Tire inflation managment system ... need to go to the dealership to have it calibrated/cleared.

3 - High beams SUCK!!!!!!