Sons B-day Presents

mbarnes

so my son turned 4 the other day and i decided to paint some stuff for him. first the powerwheel truck i found on the side of the road i know its a ford but it was free. i painted it like my truck and juiced it up from 6v to 18v. itll pull the front wheel off of the ground and do a badass plastic wheel burnout. next the bike i picked up at goodwill for $10. i extended the front forks 8in and raked it back quite a bit. then painted it orange w. a little orange and yellow pearl. tell me what cha think.

newbike003.jpg

newbike008.jpg

That's pretty cool!!

I am sure it's a great feeling doing those type of things for your son. I'm only 23 but I am getting anxious waiting for a little guy.

dude, mine turns 1 on saturday, all i can say is that it goes by quickly. It's awesome to do stuff like that for ur kids. hell, we got ours one of the plastice coupes with the tall roof, so we decided to flame it..lol a power wheel is next.

id feel like the most bad ass kid in the neighborhood haha. thats awesome. i cant wait to have a little guy but im 24 so i have a few years to go lol. but lets see some pics of the little guy