Thinking Of Selling The Sss

mcmahan

hey yall thinking of selling my sss. to get a Z06. i need some opinions on price and what to ask for it. the mileage is a little high for the year but it was our only vehicle and i have made 4 trips back and forth to tennessee to washington. i know this will have a big factor on price. i think if i can get a 1000 over pay off i will be fine. tell me what yall think..

2005 silverado ss.

2wd

93XXX miles

22" boss 313

nitto 420's tires 285/45/22

wheatley tune

cat delete

dual thrush mufflers

in dash touch screen 7" flip out head unit. dvd/cd/mp3/ipod

8" kicker L7 solobarak sub custom box (built by Gig Harbor Auto Works)

slp 180* t-stat

shopman bow tie

soft bed cover

tinted windows

cleared head lights

tinted tail lights

onstar

xm

everything but a sunroof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this about all that i can think of right now im sure im missing a few things. i love my truck its my baby but i really miss my 2004 Z06 and have been wanting another one real bad. im thinking of asking 18000 for my sss.

i dont need any smart a$$ remarks just a good honest opinion thats why im putting this out there.i trust you guys and respect your opinion's. i dont have to sell my truck but now that we have a second vehicle i can have my 2 seater back lol. thanks guys Justin

100_0507.jpg

100_0506.jpg

100_0511.jpg

100_0512.jpg

100_0253.jpg

100_0256.jpg

100_0255.jpg

100_0226.jpg

156.jpg

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

:(

I think $18k is a fair price, your truck is absolutely immaculate and was well cared for.

Let me tell you, as many have said in the past, you will kick yourself if you sell it. I know I could never part with mine. Either way I hope it all works out for you Justin. :happysad:

Just trying to clear up for others, does your truck have digital guages for a/c and heat?

YES IT IS ALL DIGITAL.

the end cap on the sub box travis (uncald4) did it. he owns Gig Harbor Auto Works. he is gonna do all my stuff for me as long as im in washington

like i said i dont have to sell it just trying to get a idea and some opinions.

• 1 month later...
not trying to thread jack but i thought the 06's were the only ones with 2wd...

no problem no thread jacking. just a question. im not 100% sure but i think half was 2wd and half was awd.

also the 06 had a diffrent hood and grill

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys think i am going to bight the bullet here and sell it.

i am leaving for school soon and really dont need a second vehicle. my school is 16 weeks long and ill be pcs to another post then si the ss will be parked. iam going to get a big bonus for completion of that school then its on to warrant officer school then another big bonus. if i sell my truck plus my bonuses i should be able to pay cash for a new Z06.

i am asking 18k firm

i have recently added a aam bomz cai to it as well. give me some feed back on this pls. if interested pm me

thanks guys/gals Justin