R/T ........ .271

60' ....... 1.920

330 ...... 5.564

1/8 ....... 8.678

MPH .... 78.54

1000 ... 11.421

1/4 ..... 13.762

MPH .... 96.11

I was hoping to duplicate my 8.553 1/8 run from Thursday but I could not do it. Different track on a different day. Supposedly the 1/8 mile track at Irwindale is at 300 elevation compared to 1300 for the CA Speedway and at the 1/8 mile it was at night with better weather not like today. I was told by another racer that the DA there today was like 2500ft. :dunno:Can anyone here confirm this? And maybe compare it to my runs Thursday?

Here is the thread from the 8.5 run: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...c=55302&hl=

I need to get the electric fan from Mr. P and then run again before the turbo install. And I need full slicks so I can slam the go pedal without spinning.

www.wunderground.com

http://wahiduddin.net/calc/calc_da.htm

Put in your location, scroll down a little and change the date to last night. It will pull up the info needed to figure out the DA. Also, on the main wunderground page after you put the location in, it will tell you what the elevation is out there.

BTW, 8.67X1.59=13.83

8.67x1.585=13.74

Give you a decent idea of what your truck will run if you only have access to the 8th... Like I said in your other thread, 1.59 works pretty good for me, guess your truck is more aerodynamic then mine lol! Esp since you're only pickin up 18mph in the last half!

I actually just did some quick math off my old runs, I guess 1.58 actually works a little better for me. So i guess I am more aerodynamic after all!!

I just ran a 8.30 friday night out here. DA was 3200 though... Not used to this terrible DA!!! Converted it back to 0 and got a 7.99. That makes me feel a little better lol!

Edited by ImpalaSSpeed96 (see edit history)

That track always sucks. I had a best of 14.351 @ 95.60 (14.015 @ 97.945 corrected). I had to run w/o my tuner since it messed up on me a week ago. So i guess a low 14 isnt bad for just intake and exhaust as my only mods.

Corrected you were running a 13.367 @ 96.11mph. Pretty good time. I didnt see you there this time, what group where you in?

Another forum posted this DA converter and I used it to compare all my runs. http://www.dragtimes.com/da-density-altitu...me=Calculate+DA

My run corrects to a 13.372 @ 98.979 which is actually slightly better than my best run from Thursday at Irwindale.

Man last time i saw you we were running pretty close in times, what did you do to your truck. Those are some awesome gains and an awesome time/ trap speed.

That track always sucks. I had a best of 14.351 @ 95.60 (14.015 @ 97.945 corrected). I had to run w/o my tuner since it messed up on me a week ago. So i guess a low 14 isnt bad for just intake and exhaust as my only mods.

Corrected you were running a 13.367 @ 96.11mph. Pretty good time. I didnt see you there this time, what group where you in?

I was in group 3 but I also ran twice with a group 1 sticker. I raced a buddy with a Procharged Dak in group 1 and then the final call. I ran a total of 6 times(4 w/group 3 and 2 w/group 1) that day. What group were you in? I heard my buddy say he saw a new Tundra run 14's and thought it might be you. he was running a QC Hemi with bolt-ons running 13.2.

Man last time i saw you we were running pretty close in times, what did you do to your truck. Those are some awesome gains and an awesome time/ trap speed.
Last time I saw you I ran a best of 13.9 this time around I ran a best of 13.7. The only real change was Justin switched me to a speed density tune because he said my MAF was no good.

Did you see the Lighting that ran a low 16 and a high 15? He came over to ask what we ran and was disgusted when we told him we were running 13's. His truck is either not really a Lightning or has major tuning/mechanical problems.

I personally don't care much for dragtimes stuff, but I would say your truck is def capable of some 13.3's based on your previous posts. Not sure if 0 Da weather though... But get out there come fall and find out!!!! Still one bad ass pick up!!!!

gettine better , when is the turbo going in?

this track isnt known for its fast e.t.'s but its all we have around . the other decent track is about 2.5 hours away.

i may be out there with another n.a. large cube low cr motor with ya soon.

I was in group one, and i left just before 1. It was too crowded. I only got 2 runs in. Wish i would have ran that lightning, even better to get it on film to say i beat a lightning! lol. I was hoping for 13's but w/o my tuner working, I wasnt too disapointed. I did manage my to beat both my previous best corrected time and trap speed.

A few titan guys and myself are heading out to bakersfield in the fall/winter to see if we can manage some better times.

very impressive time. your beating me bro lol.
:cheers:

I personally don't care much for dragtimes stuff, but I would say your truck is def capable of some 13.3's based on your previous posts. Not sure if 0 Da weather though... But get out there come fall and find out!!!! Still one bad ass pick up!!!!
:cheers:

gettine better , when is the turbo going in?

this track isnt known for its fast e.t.'s but its all we have around . the other decent track is about 2.5 hours away.

i may be out there with another n.a. large cube low cr motor with ya soon.

Turbo will be going in after the e-fan and twin fuel pumps go in. I also need to do something about my suspension. When the stock +40K shocks were in it would transfer the weight better especially since one front shock was broken, lol. Now that I put in the Beltech shocks it does not squat at all I think the shocks are to stiff.

I was in group one, and i left just before 1. It was too crowded. I only got 2 runs in. Wish i would have ran that lightning, even better to get it on film to say i beat a lightning! lol. I was hoping for 13's but w/o my tuner working, I wasnt too disapointed. I did manage my to beat both my previous best corrected time and trap speed.

A few titan guys and myself are heading out to bakersfield in the fall/winter to see if we can manage some better times.

You should have stayed they let anyone who had only 1-2 runs line up for make up runs regardless of group number. I did not think that was cool, if you did not hear your group being called or got there late then too bad especially for those that got there early.

I found this video of one of my runs from that day and as luck would have it it is of me loosing to a supercharged Mustang that ran 12.2 to my 13.8.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/chevy-tr...201621011165250

Here is the run for comparison:

R/T ........ .050 ....... .265

60' ....... 1.940 ...... 1.990

330 ...... 5.620 ...... 5.291

1/8 ...... 8.756 ...... 7.979

MPH ... 78.08 ...... 92.22

1000 .. 11.515 .... 10.281

1/4 .... 13.876 .... 12.224

MPH ... 95.31 .... 116.24