Sss Sighted.

QuixSilver

• 1 month later...

whats up bob i think i saw u at exxon gas sation at highway 249 and louetta road about 2 months ago we made eye contact but we did not say anything i drive a victory red ss i remember ur rims on ur sss from ur sig i dont know if it was u but do u have stock muffler on tha pass side?

That would b me sir. Went to see my gfs parents and we saw a movie

Sweet. Lol took you long enough man I posted this a month ago! Yeah, I just remember leaving walkin to my truck & looked a few rows over saw an sSS parked back in first.. so I just saw the front end no details about rims or anything more specific.

whats up bob i think i saw u at exxon gas sation at highway 249 and louetta road about 2 months ago we made eye contact but we did not say anything i drive a victory red ss i remember ur rims on ur sss from ur sig i dont know if it was u but do u have stock muffler on tha pass side?

yea my sis lives in houston and ive been there a few times. i remember seeing a red one. we need to get a meet together soon. im going to houston the 24th after my cam install. u and cypress need to shoot me a pm for my number or something it would be nice to see a bunch of us actually at a meet down there.

yea my sis lives in houston and ive been there a few times. i remember seeing a red one. we need to get a meet together soon. im going to houston the 24th after my cam install. u and cypress need to shoot me a pm for my number or something it would be nice to see a bunch of us actually at a meet down there.

Damn im not to far away from yall... i live in the spring/woodlands area

Plus im in college station for work about once a week.

[/quote

Yeah man. I'll see what happens although I'm most likely going out of town that weekend to a small family hometown jamboree that's held every year last full weekend in July.. not 100% sure yet.