Garage Pics.

i was out in the garage today, figured i would send some pics of the garage, the audio in the garage and let you guys see what i work in on a daily basis.

ask away if you have questions, I will answer em. lemme know what you think :cheers:

post-5722-1243810215_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1243810235_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1243810253_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1243810267_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1243810282_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1243810296_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1243810310_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1243810324_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1243810341_thumb.jpg

Is that a 2 bay, or single bay garage? Looks like a nice workshop also, my garage is only for our vehicles but if I had a choice my moms bmw would see rain and snow year round (I have a wooden dresser with all my clean/detailing equipment in between the car bays).

:chevy:

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

its only 22 wide and 22 deep. i wanna add 12 more feet out the back this fall. so as it sits right now, its a single bay, single for the SS, but come winter it works as a 2 bay. put the SS in the heated shop at work and keep her clean and warm.. here are some more pics if i can post em

Looks familiar,nice and organized,unlike smeone else I know!!! :jester:

hey you know where you shit is and thats all that matters!! i have more pics to post but it wont let me post them.. UGH!! suprised no one has asked about my audio set up. :jester:

How big of a inverter are you using to power that many watts? You made me look at it twice. And what's the deal with the quick connect 00 gauge wires coming out the bottom? Jumper cables?

Looks good. Makes me jealous. I have to keep all my electronics up high since I wash my truck in my garage in the winter.

How big of a inverter are you using to power that many watts? You made me look at it twice. And what's the deal with the quick connect 00 gauge wires coming out the bottom? Jumper cables?

Looks good. Makes me jealous. I have to keep all my electronics up high since I wash my truck in my garage in the winter.

Astron 50 amp power supply, 2 red top optimas, and the power plug is so that when the SS is sleeping for ext periods of time, i can maintain the batteries in her. the amps are bridged down to 2 ohm mono on the inwall speakers, giving each pair bout 200 watts. and then on the sub side, in that box there are also 2 other 10 inch subs bringin the amp load to 1 ohm giving the 3 subs 700 watts. the tools on the bench will dance if i make them :)

• 3 months later...