Two Ss's

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice! what are the specs on the camaros wheels? thanks

I just sent my son an email asking him the exact specs on the wheels. As soon as he replies I will let you know. I am pretty sure they are 18's but not sure about the width. Thanks for the complement.

Nice SSs! Now you need a matching hockey stripe for your truck. :thumbs:

Rider Graphix

I thought about a hockey stripe for the truck but I am not sure what I want to do to this truck. I am thinking about blacking out the whole thing (wheels, lights, and darker tint) maybe a new hood. I was thinking about a ghost hockey stripe. I am just looking for something different and with it all black I do not want the stripe to be the first thing you see. What do you guys think? New Ideas! :chevy:

• 4 weeks later...
any update on the wheel specs or better pics? thanks! :)

Sorry but being 9,000 miles away from the car :( and the fact that my son works all the time, it seems he is not in a hurry to get me the information on the wheels. All of the pictures I have are too big to attach so new pictures will take a while since I will not be home again till August. I will e-mail him again and hopefully he will return it with the information. thanks :chevy: