My 3/4 Drop Fine Tuned.

Tzer

Hey all Me again LOL

I had hangers installed and already had shackles but wasn't to thrilled about the ride and appearance.

I ended up moving up one hole on the belltech shackle and that gave me a better ride as well as a slight rake. (Which I liked). Moving up one hole on the shackle raised the a$$ end about 5/8". Now I don't bottom out over every cigarette butt I run over.. It was almost that bad.

My front has belltech 2" spindles and 8.5 turns on the drivers side stock torsion bar and 10.5 turns on the passenger side.

My rear has DJM 4" hanger kit but I had to use my belltech 2" shackle due to the shackles that came with my Craigslist Kit I found a deal on we're way to wide. They would accept a 3 1/4" leaf on the shackle. The hanger was fine for the 2 1/2" leaf.

I also installed the belltech street performance shocks on all the corners. I guess there ok, I wouldn't know because I haven't driven on any others with the new drop. ;)

So after all said and done. I'd venture to say that I have a 3/3½" drop & I haven't noticed any WTF vibrations so far up to 75 mph.

I went for an alignment today and my camber is maxed out already with just the spindle drop, so cranking down the torsions lowered yes, but also cambered. So I'm at -1.6 Camber. Specified Range is -0.4 - 0.6

So I basically got the Toe adjusted and the steering wheel centered.

I installed the belltech Bump Stop kit #4922 on the rears today. I've have more to reply on them tomorrow when I cross the train tracks on my way to work. :)

Anyway here's a few pic's on how she's standing atm with ½" of gas. (It does effect the drivers side if it's full or low).

Front = 31 7/8" atm.

Rear = 32 7/8" atm.

DSCN3687Resized.jpg

DSCN3688Resized.jpg

DSCN3693Resized.jpg

DSCN3695Resized.jpg

Edited by Tzer (see edit history)

Thank you everyone.

As for the belltech Bump Stop kit #4922 I had a nice ride over the tracks today (No Bangs at all). Tomorrow I'll go for a bottom out and report back how they preformed.

Thank you everyone.

As for the belltech Bump Stop kit #4922 I had a nice ride over the tracks today (No Bangs at all). Tomorrow I'll go for a bottom out and report back how they preformed.

first off, NICE SIG!, secondly, truck looks great man! your wife is one smart cookie!