Proving A Point Here

sprayed99

Even though we've had some words recently and went back and forth in PMs I never questioned your helpfulness or knowledge. It's good to see someone that knows their stuff help others but sometimes you have to take a step back and see if being bitter and curt all the time is more hurtful than helpful. If your image on the net doesn't matter one bit then go ahead the way you are but if not you might want to try something that helped me...type up a big ass rant every now and then and hit the back button instead of "Add Reply". I really never had a problem with you but you took a little ribbing personally for some reason and I think we both said all we had to say over that situation.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jason it means a lot...I have met some of my best friends from this site and have forged relationships here that will last a lifetime.

danny i didnt think you were letting our secret out of the box. lol you do help me when i have a question. and yes is may be a newbie question or a dumb one, but you give me your help or answer...after pointing out how much i dont know lol

wow.... you know you have never had one damn nice thing to say to me ever. how about you reread it then move on to the next thread. Or you can continue and prove my point
what are you talking about?im not bashing im only asking you a question......that i recall the only somewhat comment i made on you was the ethug one,but you were bashing the crap out of a new member.if you have a problem with me shoot me a pm will talk if not keep those comments to your seft your gonna start more bs.....this tread is for danny so stop posting comments like that!!

back to topic

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

what are you talking about?im not bashing im only asking you a question......that i recall the only somewhat comment i made on you was the ethug one,but you were bashing the crap out of a new member.if you have a problem with me shoot me a pm will talk if not keep those comments to your seft your gonna start more bs.....this tread is for danny so stop posting comments like that!!

back to topic

LOL! :crackup: thanks man :)

Danny you always help me with the dumb questions weather its with the SS or the S10.

matter of fact you invited me and the GF to stay at your house this weekend to get some work done on the truck and also you have a friend their last weekend with his project. Off topic did you find anything out about the wires for the shifter so I can not but the truck in anygear with out the key or the break yet.

Even though we've had some words recently and went back and forth in PMs I never questioned your helpfulness or knowledge. It's good to see someone that knows their stuff help others but sometimes you have to take a step back and see if being bitter and curt all the time is more hurtful than helpful. If your image on the net doesn't matter one bit then go ahead the way you are but if not you might want to try something that helped me...type up a big ass rant every now and then and hit the back button instead of "Add Reply". I really never had a problem with you but you took a little ribbing personally for some reason and I think we both said all we had to say over that situation.

I agree with you.... After I have went back and read what I posted. It could have been worded different to get my point across in less of an **** way. you are good in my book man...and you suck for selling those headers lol.

Danny you always help me with the dumb questions weather its with the SS or the S10.

matter of fact you invited me and the GF to stay at your house this weekend to get some work done on the truck and also you have a friend their last weekend with his project. Off topic did you find anything out about the wires for the shifter so I can not but the truck in anygear with out the key or the break yet.

lol yeah I meant to get your email addy. I have the entire wiring diagram for your truck...

UGH if you REALLY want to know what i think about you i guess this is the best place that i can tell you.... i am forced to live with you everyday and deal with your horrible gas coming out of both ends of your body and not the vehicles in the garage. i am thrashed daily with the insnae amount of body hair that protrudes from all your clothing and is like a forest flowing out of the rear of your underbritches.... the stench what comes from your shoes is enough to make a santitation plant worker vomit.... some days i wish you had a mute button that could silence the useless blabber that comes out of your mouth quicker than any 13 year old girl talking about a justin timberlake video... im pretty sure that you and tyler have had plenty of gay sex and it honestly creeps me out alot.. there consistantly a white stain that sits in the little crease on the side of your mouth, which makes me wonder if youve been drinking milk or blowing dudes behind a dumpster at the 7-11 down the road... let it be known that i would rather roll around in a bed of poison ivy, cactus covered in an incurable strain of herpes....

love Ashley

(note this is not written by ashley...... but tyler really is gay)

UGH if you REALLY want to know what i think about you i guess this is the best place that i can tell you.... i am forced to live with you everyday and deal with your horrible gas coming out of both ends of your body and not the vehicles in the garage. i am thrashed daily with the insnae amount of body hair that protrudes from all your clothing and is like a forest flowing out of the rear of your underbritches.... the stench what comes from your shoes is enough to make a santitation plant worker vomit.... some days i wish you had a mute button that could silence the useless blabber that comes out of your mouth quicker than any 13 year old girl talking about a justin timberlake video... im pretty sure that you and tyler have had plenty of gay sex and it honestly creeps me out alot.. there consistantly a white stain that sits in the little crease on the side of your mouth, which makes me wonder if youve been drinking milk or blowing dudes behind a dumpster at the 7-11 down the road... let it be known that i would rather roll around in a bed of poison ivy, cactus covered in an incurable strain of herpes....

love Ashley

(note this is not written by ashley...... but tyler really is gay)

Alan...remember your turd of a truck is in my driveway .... and I have big hammers, and plenty of gas and matches :devil:

i don't know Danny personnally, but his rep and knowledge and tranny's i believe are second to none, I will be ordering a trans from him next spring (providing my new chevelle doesn't take all the mod money :rolleyes: ) He has ALWAYS taken the time to anwser my dumb questions, the same questions he's been asked a hundred times before i'm sure. I think there's a lot of different types on here, some i agree with, and some i don't, but at the end of the day, were all here for the bowtie :cheers: just my .02, but danny, i hope you don't leave, b/c you'd take a lot of knowledge with you. If i ever get down to texas, i owe you a beer.

too bad i cant chime in on it. but if someone wants to post this for me: Danny, the thank you is all ours. Wifey and I had the best time at your place.. we hope to host you up here in IL soon. You're one of the best "mechanic" type friends Ive ever had.. for a friend

back to topic

your comment was stupid in no way was i trying to ''start shit'' with california people. Yes this is dannys thread and im backing him up

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)

your comment was stupid in no way was i trying to ''start shit'' with california people. Yes this is dannys thread and im backing him up

Jason I appreciate that you back me up, but some folks don't understand your post above. I had to kinda read between the lines to understand. don't worry about it and just let it roll off your back bro.... no biggie.