sprayed99

simple math

+1 knowledgeable

+1 quality work

+1 helpful

-2 middle fingers in every picture :P

------------------------------------------

danny = +1 :thumbs:

beef in the past, with sincere PM or phone calls to settle our disputes. EVERYONE has disagreements but it takes a good person to move past them. that is what friends really are.

can't we all just, get along?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of you guys here think I don't help people out...or better yet how many of you believe I try and help folks here? just a simple reply would be nice. Also how many guys here have I invited into my home to help them work on their projects and gave them a room to stay in. Just trying to get a gauge of how I'm perceived on this forum.

Thanks

:cheers:

well dan you gave me your personal phone number so i could call you for any reason whitch is awsome but you have helped me / walked me through droping my tank and putin a fuel pump in whitch i would of never figured out so yeah dan i think u r a valuable asset to this site and the people that come to it, not that you need any more confidance!...lol

Dan you are always good to jason and me when we come down you house us feed us and bang on our trucks when they don't work how we want them too.... You are very appreciated in my book...you babysit(jason) lol... and you happen to be with one of my very best friends my sister from another mister and you cook some mean alfredo and...ummmm and ummm......lol....raven and onyx are the kewlest dogs evah....so now this post looks like a 2nd grader wrote it but im tired and it has everything i want to say so :P .

Danny is a complete douche and I'd never buy smoked TBSS tail lights off of him... OH wait... I DID buy smoke TBSS tail lights off of him :jester:

Srsly Danny, **** the haters. You've always been cool to me and went the extra mile dealing with UPS during the whole busted tail in shipment debacle. Yer a cool dude in my book and hell, that should be enough right :D

In all honesty... All BS aside.... Sometimes you think to highly of yourself, your too cocky and you do give information BUT you seem to think that if its not done your way its wrong. I can give a shit what people think about me... and you should do the same danny.

But If you really stop and think about it IMHO if this site were strictly about "Silverado SS" ONLY, this site would be a better enviroment and eliminate most BS that goes on here

thats kinda what i meant by my comment about him telling me there are no stupid questions only stupid people asking them lol. might seem like only his way is best. or that his answer is the only one. but! he does know what he is talking about and he has def tried and helped me every time and im not gonna complain since sometimes i dont know what im talking about and that makes it hard to help someone when they have no idea how to explain something. so plus one for danny trying to help out.

In all honesty... All BS aside.... Sometimes you think to highly of yourself, your too cocky and you do give information BUT you seem to think that if its not done your way its wrong. I can give a shit what people think about me... and you should do the same danny.

But If you really stop and think about it IMHO if this site were strictly about "Silverado SS" ONLY, this site would be a better enviroment and eliminate most BS that goes on here

+1

But I have no problems with you

sorry I give you that impression, but I will argue my point. I have been taught what I know by a few of the best mechanics in the area and also from many years of work. If someone has a different way or a better answer I'm open minded enough to listen, but again I will argue you my point. Not that I think your way is wrong, but I expect you to provide reason for it being right. I also have experience of doing certain things a certain way. if you can arrive at the same conclusion or a better conclusion then hell I want to know how and why...I don't think that is a bad quality, again it all comes down to how you perceive what is in a typed message over the internet. Most tell me I'm totally different on the phone or in person. which is probably the case

Also Art that is an opinion for you to think I think to highly of myself...I call it confidence. Cocky??? maybe you feel that way along with some others, but again falls in the same category.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

Danny, you Jason and Steve are all right in my book, even if you are Rednecks. This coming from a hard core republican, bass fishing, truck loving, gun toting, tree hugger hating Californian. Damn, I guess I'm a Redneck as well. HA!

I'm looking forward to leaving this damn liberal state. If it was not for my job I'd move tomorrow. The wife and I are working on being able to move to AZ within the next 2 years.

Edited by Champion210 (see edit history)

Look what happens when I don't post much. I miss the good shit lol. Danny is fine in my book. I'd like to get one of his trans but I'm short on cash and kinda wanting a couple jet skis to play around with. The more I think about the money I got in this truck, the less I want to spend lol :jester:

Ok...what the hell was I talking about.....+1 Danny :cheers:

UGH if you REALLY want to know what i think about you i guess this is the best place that i can tell you.... i am forced to live with you everyday and deal with your horrible gas coming out of both ends of your body and not the vehicles in the garage. i am thrashed daily with the insnae amount of body hair that protrudes from all your clothing and is like a forest flowing out of the rear of your underbritches.... the stench what comes from your shoes is enough to make a santitation plant worker vomit.... some days i wish you had a mute button that could silence the useless blabber that comes out of your mouth quicker than any 13 year old girl talking about a justin timberlake video... im pretty sure that you and tyler have had plenty of gay sex and it honestly creeps me out alot.. there consistantly a white stain that sits in the little crease on the side of your mouth, which makes me wonder if youve been drinking milk or blowing dudes behind a dumpster at the 7-11 down the road... let it be known that i would rather roll around in a bed of poison ivy, cactus covered in an incurable strain of herpes....

love Ashley

(note this is not written by ashley...... but tyler really is gay)

gotta love txstatevanwilder he can always make some funny posts

Alan...remember your turd of a truck is in my driveway .... and I have big hammers, and plenty of gas and matches :devil:

haha

Dan you are always good to jason and me when we come down you house us feed us and bang on our trucks when they don't work how we want them too.... You are very appreciated in my book...you babysit(jason) lol... and you happen to be with one of my very best friends my sister from another mister and you cook some mean alfredo and...ummmm and ummm......lol....raven and onyx are the kewlest dogs evah....so now this post looks like a 2nd grader wrote it but im tired and it has everything i want to say so :P .

that's funny right there

sorry I give you that impression, but I will argue my point. I have been taught what I know by a few of the best mechanics in the area and also from many years of work. If someone has a different way or a better answer I'm open minded enough to listen, but again I will argue you my point. Not that I think your way is wrong, but I expect you to provide reason for it being right. I also have experience of doing certain things a certain way. if you can arrive at the same conclusion or a better conclusion then hell I want to know how and why...I don't think that is a bad quality, again it all comes down to how you perceive what is in a typed message over the internet. Most tell me I'm totally different on the phone or in person. which is probably the case

Also Art that is an opinion for you to think I think to highly of myself...I call it confidence. Cocky??? maybe you feel that way along with some others, but again falls in the same category.

Just because you say that you have been taught by who you think are the best mechanics doesnt mean others have not either. No one should have to prove anything to anyone for any reason. There is no one way to do things. What makes the way you do things correct....? Because you were taught by good mechanics...?... No .... No one tells you to prove your methods of working or doing things....