Pics Of Grand Canyon Vacation

BOB47

Wish i could get the wife to take a vacation some place like that for sure. Bob im sorry to do this but im gunna take a quote from Brian on this deal cause i dont get to do that stuff ..............YOU SUCK..........................lol just joking but im still jelous ................. :thumbs:

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the pics. I'd go back in a minute. We also stayed a few days in Vegas. Met up with Zippy and Lindsey. They showed us around the town. Vegas is a fun place, just a little too much for my taste. The canyon is more my style.

Never been to the Grand Canyon, I need a vacation after seeing those pics. Awesome photos, thank you for sharing Bob. See any snakes around the canyon?

-Andrew

No snakes. Lots of lizards, squirrels and Condors. Also saw some deer and some elk.

thats is what im saying, my wife and i were there at the lodge on the night/morning of the 19/20th

Damn, we should have had a meet. :D We stayed just outside the south entrance the 18th, 19th and 20th.

Wish i could get the wife to take a vacation some place like that for sure. Bob im sorry to do this but im gunna take a quote from Brian on this deal cause i dont get to do that stuff ..............YOU SUCK..........................lol just joking but im still jelous ................. :thumbs:

Show her the pics. Maybe you can convince her. Worth every penny. My friend Brian does have a way with words doesn't he? :jester:

Edited by BOB47 (see edit history)