Busted Another Titan's Ass

BigCountry

Had a Titan drivin like an ass through traffic, looked to be a young punk, but to my suprise after I handed him his ass with all his boys ridin shotgun, he pulled up beside me at a light just to shoot me a thumbs up. Props young Nissan boy, haha.

did u take him from a dig?

Oh yeah, caught him at a redlight with clear road ahead, he had just passed me way fast so when I stopped beside him I gave him the you wanna go wave... he nodded and it was on. A little wheel spin on my part, then the show was over.

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

Oh yeah, caught him at a redlight with clear road ahead, he had just passed me way fast so when I stopped beside him I gave him the you wanna go wave... he nodded and it was on. A little wheel spin on my part, then the show was over.

real nice man :thumbs:

Did you do this with your blower on?

haha... uhhh, no. That goes in next week. Wish it was on this evening, had an excab chevy (Futral built iron block 5.7, head/cam) walk me at 110mph like I was in neutral.... I had the go pedal buried. WOW