New Chevy Ss Owner

Hello guys my name is Chris and Im from Huntington Wv now living in South Point Ohio. I just bought my 03 SSS on Monday. This is my first full size truck and my first v8 vehicle. I bought the truck because my s10 xtreme got totaled on Memorial Day of all days. I found this truck about 40+ miles from my moms and I got it for 14500 with 75k on the tach. Im sure this is a good place for info as I was referred to by a member from a local area forum. Below is a link off autotrader of my truck.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/img_popup.js...mp;photoIndex=0

Welcome.

You said this is your first V8? What do you think you got in that 01 Firebird lol!

No offense but I think ur not familiar with F-bodies I.E, Firebird, Trans Ams n Camaros. However when it comes to 4th gen. Fbodies Firebird =v6 unless its a Formula. Trans am =v8. So yes this SSS is my first v8.

Welcome to the site and congrats on the buy! Hard to believe its your first V8, bet your lovin it! My first V8 wasn't as bad ass as yours but pretty good, 69' El Camino with a 396 in that bad boy.

El Caminos are cool in their own rite though. My moms neighbor has a 70 somethin El Camino thats been repainted its stock color but with a purple pearl in it. Its really nice and he plans to put a 454 in it. Thanx thoguth for the comments.

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)

No offense but I think ur not familiar with F-bodies I.E, Firebird, Trans Ams n Camaros. However when it comes to 4th gen. Fbodies Firebird =v6 unless its a Formula. Trans am =v8. So yes this SSS is my first v8.

Nah, I'm pretty familiar w/ F-bodies. But I never did realize that the Firebird was only a V6. This I am going to research!!!

And I just definitely learned something new today!!!

So you cammed your V6? How's it run? Or have you ever had it to the track?

Edited by ImpalaSSpeed96 (see edit history)

Nah, I'm pretty familiar w/ F-bodies. But I never did realize that the Firebird was only a V6. This I am going to research!!!

Oh u can find plenty of meaterial on it.

Thanx again guys!!