Hemi .vs. Ss

hey guys im in competition with my neighbor he has a dodge ram hemi 2007 mod computer tune k&n intake throttle body spacer and single in dual out flowmaster exhoust me i have 04 awd ss with k&n intake and dual exhoust if we raced what do u all think the out come would be?

first question is what size is his truck? crew cab, single cab, extended cab, only ask cuz weight plays a nice role in all this, but as far as what you have vs what he has it will be a very tight race. just get a tune real quick and you will have no problems whippin that a$$ from a stop or roll.

there is not enough to make a call. Is it 2 wheel drive, 4 wheel drive, reg cab, quad cab? If it is a 2 wheel drive reg cab, unless he spins you don't have much of a chance....or any chance. If its a 2 wheel drive quad cab you have a 50-50 shot, if its a 4x4 quad cab you have a 95% chance, if its a 4x4 reg cab i'd say back to 50-50. Make sure to race from a stop, that will give you the best shot, if he spins it will not matter what truck he has you should be able to hold him off at least for the 1/8 mile. A stoplight to stoplight race is your best bet, although racing on the street is bad and dangerous and all the other stuff i should say about street racing.

Depends on what kind of ram but when I was stock with just an intake and a tune I raped one on the highway to about 95 then I shut down cause he was pretty far back. From a stop youl get him no problem

first question is.... where are the pics??? :D totally posted in wrong section but all these guys gave great advice

:withstupid::lol:

run what u brung.. just do it and see what happens.. :dunno: