Oil Prices Are On The Rise Again...what's The Price Of Gas In Your

SSThunder

In the past 30 days gas prices have gone crazy high here. I did enjoy $2.00 gas in May before the prices shot up to around $2.59 here for the cheap stuff. I put the cheap stuff in my car not the SS. I think avg prices around here are $2.56(87), $2.66(89) & $2.76(93). Of course Shell station have to be different so gas prices are $0.12 different between grades instead of $0.10. I even saw one Shell station have a $0.20 difference between grades. total BS. they are next to the interstate. So almost $3.00 for the good stuff at that station. Of course supply and demand have nothing to do with the rising oil prices but I guess oil/gas companies can do whatever the hell they want. :mad:

What the prices in your area/town?

2.599 for 89 and 2.699 for 87. Have not check premium although last weekend in Rapid City it was 2.349 for 89, 2.389 for 87, and 2.549 for 91. Speculators man, speculators. I'm not big on gov't involvement in our personal lives, but in this case they need to step in and up the margin requirement for buying oil on speculation. That would help out greatly.