Oil Prices Are On The Rise Again...what's The Price Of Gas In Your

SSThunder

get ready to see the prices rise again. Oil wen over $70 today, not sure if it will stay there but damn!! a couple months ago is was half that and demand is still way down. The market is still betting on a US recovery so people are buying oil and the dollar is down. Funny how supply and demand only work when it's in the oil companies favor to do so. Price will probably be around $3.50 this summer :mad:

May be off topic, but I have read the oil companies own over 130,000 patents for alternate fuel energy systems. When someone has something that may work, or fit together with something someone else has, they buy it to nip it in the bud.

Even little stupid ones, they just buy up before it snowballs... they don't have to own every design in complete, just the crucial parts that prevent someone from starting. It's like saying "make a computer, but don't use a processor because we own the rights to them"

I can understand wanting to be rich, but once you have that much, why not help others? Gas being 50 cents per gallon would have a bigger impact on our bank accounts. Their lifestyles wouldn't change AT ALL ! But ours would! When you have that much money it becomes just a number. That's it. They don't have to budget, or keep track. It's just a number to look at then.

Edit: It's not a number, it becomes a collection. They collect money. Just to have it. Just to see how much they can get.

SCUMBAGS.

Edited by page305 (see edit history)

I can understand wanting to be rich, but once you have that much, why not help others? Gas being 50 cents per gallon would have a bigger impact on our bank accounts. Their lifestyles wouldn't change AT ALL ! But ours would! When you have that much money it becomes just a number. That's it. They don't have to budget, or keep track. It's just a number to look at then.

Edit: It's not a number, it becomes a collection. They collect money. Just to have it. Just to see how much they can get.

SCUMBAGS.

Educate yourself a little before you make statements like that...Oil and gas companies have thier hands in everything you and I do in some shape or another and its not just big name oil....Kodak film owns refineries...Home depot used to own piping and forging supply wharehouses etc..for refineries....In reality you want Oil and gas making money because if they do all the buisness tied to it are making money and leads them to not be afraid to spend money because consumers wont spend money(whats going on now,and hince you have all these lay offs etc..)

Like I've said before...sure I like $1/gal. gas but i would rather pay $4/gal for gas and KNOW I have a job....

As for why gas is going up know its becaus they have turned the spicket off...so supply and demand is showing its ugly face in an attempt to bring the price for oil back up..I hope it works honestly and all of you bitching about high gas prices should hope so to..