Chicago Land Meet

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or convertibles? vipers? vettes? hmmmm

convertibles the top and windows must be up, as for other i don't know how they can race. But be aware that every track is not a NHRA track and therefor does not have to follow the rules. But if it is NHRA they have to follow the rules or risk their NHRA title.

wingate is 12 minutes from GTG $86 per night

Hampton is 17 minutes from GTG $119 per night

Holiday in is 19 minutes fom GTG $72 per night

Ramada is 35 minutes from GTG and is too damn far for me to stay there

I think i'm booking a room at the Wingate. I'm coming down with a buddy in my truck. My buddy has a 04 silverado with a zippy tune, but would rather just ride long with me.

I'm still working on track opening times. Let me know if anyone had other plans for the night

Joe when are you heading down there?

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

i will be there friday about 5 pm. i will be the fat kid in the blue truck sweating my balls off!

my truck will be there and i will attempt to have it presentably clean, no promises yet tho. maybe if we get ahead of sched on friday night we can hit a car wash to bling it up a lil bit. I am stayin in the blue bubble house in his bed with his wife, he just dont know that yet either! ahahaha!! messing with you Bonji!

i am gettin excited boyz and girlz! should be a fun time for sure!

also, i will have 2 sets of HIDs with me if anyone wants some. 2 sets of highs and 2 sets of lows. cheep! easy install as well. 6000k is the only color i have, but if you want different let me know asap as i have to order them.....

I'm heading down on saturday morning, time depends on track open. If they open early morning i'd like to get there right away so i can get some runs in the cool morning air and try for a new best et. Where are you staying Joe?

Chris, are you planning on going to the track? I can always race early and wait for you and the rest of the crew or if its a later opening time i can meet you at the house and head to the track when your schedule permits.

in case anyone is a freak like me for racing, Route 66 is at 536 feet above sea level, great lakes is 626. potential for great times if the air is cool.

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

Hey Chris....I ordered the fog light kit from the local chevy dealer about 10 day's ago still don't have em, so i don't know what the #s on the bulbs yet.....I'll let you know as soon as I get them

let me know asap man! I can usually get em in a day or 2...

I'm heading down on saturday morning, time depends on track open. If they open early morning i'd like to get there right away so i can get some runs in the cool morning air and try for a new best et. Where are you staying Joe?

Chris, are you planning on going to the track? I can always race early and wait for you and the rest of the crew or if its a later opening time i can meet you at the house and head to the track when your schedule permits.

in case anyone is a freak like me for racing, Route 66 is at 536 feet above sea level, great lakes is 626. potential for great times if the air is cool.

i would love to go. but this meet isabout bonjis audio for me. so if time permits, count me in! :)

Hey Chris....I ordered the fog light kit from the local chevy dealer about 10 day's ago still don't have em, so i don't know what the #s on the bulbs yet.....I'll let you know as soon as I get them

if you got a stock silverado fog light kit, they should be 9005 (high beams) i think the stock bulb is different, but the highs fit perfect. hope this helps