Chicago Land Meet

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WI guys do you want to meet up on Saturday or Sunday and have a SS train to the house? I have been to the super secret location before. LOL I have a IPASS for the tolls for me. SO we would have to work that out at toll booths.

what day you going......look's like i'll be leaving here early sat. morning. Do you have a place in mind to meet up?

sounds good but it depends on track open for me

Have you tried contacting the track to get the race info? I found the the date info on the site, but it says nothing about times. The only thing I foun was that the office was open 8:30-5:30 or something like that.

I still haven't decided if I'm going. Depends on wheather. If it's hot and sunny I'll probablhy wanna jump on the boat instead.

Have you tried contacting the track to get the race info? I found the the date info on the site, but it says nothing about times. The only thing I foun was that the office was open 8:30-5:30 or something like that.

I still haven't decided if I'm going. Depends on wheather. If it's hot and sunny I'll probablhy wanna jump on the boat instead.

i still need to call the track office

pm 616 of 933, or Fast4Popper.

headcount so far

Fast4Popper

SSPossee

616 of 933

THE PDB

ShadowSniper

"Wisconsin Brad" XLS82..something

Merc Dr.

SS Muscle Truck

IndySS03

GBPigSkin

AllBallz

Dunno about Stalbom??

if the WI guys and Merc and GBPig want to meet up and drive out to the house I have been there before PM me a meeting place

I'm out fellas, got a bachelor party that day i spaced :( sorry.. i know SSPosse, i pussed out on the last one also..i'll make one

There's always July 18th Northern IL. :D

Don't count me in just yet for next week. I'm still on the fence.

FYI I called Rt.66 hotline. Racing starts at 9am on Sat.

hey thanks!!

I guess my plans are head down there earlier in the morning and go to the hotel, drop off the extra stuff and head to the track. But i guess it wouldn't matter to much when you get there, its going to be to hot for good times even at 9am. The hotel is like 12 minutes from the GTG so we could meet there and leave right away if anyone else wants to run.