Wheatleys 06 Crewcab 12.25 Pass Video

Wheatley

Mods are 6.0 swap,cam,pi 3800 stall converter,Performabuilt Level 2 transmission,longtubes,4.10's Wheatley tuning of course and a 100 shot!!

Of course trueflow intake and borla exhaust but I do not really mention that,as those are just basic things that everyone does

On that run in that video the only weight reduction was tail gate and that is all.

Edited by Wheatley (see edit history)

Mods are 6.0 swap,cam,pi 3800 stall converter,Performabuilt Level 2 transmission,longtubes,4.10's Wheatley tuning of course and a 100 shot!!

Of course trueflow intake and borla exhaust but I do not really mention that,as those are just basic things that everyone does

On that run in that video the only weight reduction was tail gate and that is all.

Nice run!! Way to show that Mustang what a big Chevy truck can do!!

Thanks guys.

I have not flashed the converter with it yet,in the video it came in quik but it was not flashed with bottle, but it will flash well over 4 grand though for sure.I am thinking more about 4200-4300.

To be honest,I love how it drives with it.Daily driver friendly yes,but for some it may be alittle loose.But I love it.You can accelerate at a fair steady pull at about 2800-3000 RPM,but you get to 65% or more TPS it will spin right at 4 grand and climb quik.LOL

It is a blast.

On the bottle I had it shifting at 6350 in that video and the shift extention between gears were 5200RPM which is perfect.Off the bottle when shifting at 6500RPM,the shift extention is right at 5 grand.

Edited by Wheatley (see edit history)

I am think about going back in the next couple of weeks to get my 11 sec pass,I will have a video of it also.Then we will go from there to get it faster

Also yes that was in sealy.It is very nice going there from my house,baytown is to far.