It's Almost Done...for Now...

Kim

Here she is. This is probably how it'll look till this time next year, till I get more money saved. All I'm waiting on now....trying to find someone to come look at why the pcm and throttle body aren't communicating, then Johnny's got to take it to have it aligned, then I can drive it again. :driving: I still need to get a front bumper cover, brake ducts, hood, wheels and tires, and some more cladding pieces. I'm going to have the whole truck repainted next year. He painted the driver fender, but you can definently tell it's a different color from the rest of the truck. And he ran out of paint before he could get the piece of cladding behind the driver wheel. He didn't charge me for paint...he's was just using what he had left over from another job. And I guess I'm running with the spare for awhile. Major lessons learned from my truck getting wrecked by a friend....how to save money like nobody's business, never take your truck for granted(sp), never loan your vehicles out, sometimes 'friends" aren't friends at all, and NEVER let your insurance lapse.

06-05-09_2042.jpg

06-05-09_2041.jpg

06-05-09_2040.jpg

06-05-09_2039.jpg

Welp....i got it back on thursday. Still not drivable though. When Johnny took it to be aligned, and was under it lookin around, he found that it needed a steering box, passenger upper control arm, and passenger side torsion bracket. I've already got all the parts...just waiting to get em put on. He dropped it off to me at work and I drove it (very carefully, with momma following me) the mile or so home. It did pretty good. The driver front tire is rubbing the bumper cover. It's good to go down to the garage and look at it. It got it's first bath in over 8 months too. And you would not believe how hard it is to get 8 month old coffee off glass :smash: