Check This Funny $hit Out....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP..._______________

If you have an ebay account, "sign in" so you can fully read the questions & answers section. This Ebay post is TOTALLY HILARIOUS!!

It makes me wonder if this is how all that craigslist sex crap had "gone down"? HAHAHA!!! :D

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

4 bids now!! :rolleyes:

Here's some more Q & A's from yesterday:

Q: Wow! I paid at least double for my bj. This is an excellant price. Jun-08-09

A: Yes, this BJ is currently very cheap. I imagine many bidder's are waiting until the last minute to keep ths BJ a secret from their significant other. Jason

Q: I have a really big crank (6cyl) can I get it stroked and still use the BJ ? Jun-08-09

A: I doubt this BJ would be useful on a 6 cylinder. I don't think the crank would be the problem. This BJ has spent its life on wild V8s and a think your engine may be a disappointment. I think you should be looking for the HJ pulley. There is nothing wrong with a good HJ. Jason

Q: This item appears to have been around the block more than a few times,do any of the holes appear to be bored,drilled or oblong? Any idea how long this BJ might last? Thank you Jun-08-09

A: This BJ is a pulley of experience. It has been used, not abused. This BJ has been around for over 40 years and I believe it is just being broken in. If treated properly, you may be able to pass this BJ onto you sons and grandsons. That would be a BJ that lasted 3 generations. Jason

Q: Does my reciprocating assembly need to be modified in any way to accept your BJ? I'm running a 10-10. Also, do you have a recommended lubricant in order to properly mount your BJ on my assembly? I'm concerned about chafing of the flange. Jun-08-09

A: A cut or modified crank will not affect this BJ. This BJ requires no lube. If you feel it is necessary to lube this BJ I would use a flavored lube just in case things get messy upon assembly. Jason

Q: I am very interested in purchasing your factory bj. I have had some bad experiences in the past with bad bj's I bought that didnt fit my 69. I was told they were original bj's, which they weren't and I was toldly dissatisfied with the quality of their bj's. Are you sure I will like the quality of your bj ? Jun-08-09

A: Check the earlier questions. This BJ will not work with your 69 becuase your unit is too long. The factory did not make a BJ for a long unit. Jason

"do you have a recommended lubricant in order to properly mount your BJ on my assembly? I'm concerned about chafing of the flange..."

HAHAHA!!

:rollin:

:omg: