1 year old!

SSminneapolis

yeah i don't really care either but i was bored and wanted to start a thread.

a year ago today my truck rolled off the assembly line...what a good year it has been...gave me a reason to come on here and talk to all you yahoos... :cheers::thumbs:

Yeah i really dont care either. mabey if you got a honda we wouldn't have ever met. what a damn shame :smash:

a year ago today my truck rolled off the assembly line...what a good year it has been...gave me a reason to come on here and talk to all you yahoos... :cheers:  :thumbs:

Yeah i really dont care either. mabey if you got a honda we wouldn't have ever met. what a damn shame :smash:

:withstupid:

a year ago today my truck rolled off the assembly line...what a good year it has been...gave me a reason to come on here and talk to all you yahoos... :cheers:  :thumbs:

you guys don't really mean that do you?? :confused:

oh no of course not :lol:

oh no of course not :lol:

:seeya: no way bro..................... :seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya:

Archived