Black Hills - South Dakota

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ssposse - if you get some guys coming out to this meet, we should meet up in sioux falls and drive out there in a big group.

didn't you say you had a cousin along the way or something ?

There's also Tony from belle fourche too.. (rocker21) I'm sure he'll be down to go. he's currently getting a tranny put it but should be done well before the meet

Maybe For me. :fingersx: I Have to talk the wife into it since we are going to Alaska for a week the first part of August. If I am able to make it I will be up for meeting up with the Sioux fall croud to ride out togeather.

hey dj

if there is anything that you need some help with or want me to try to set up, just let me know. Ill try to see what i can do from the other side of the state. youve been doing an awesome job planning and setting stuff up.

Thanks

Kenny

hey dj

if there is anything that you need some help with or want me to try to set up, just let me know. Ill try to see what i can do from the other side of the state. youve been doing an awesome job planning and setting stuff up.

Thanks

Kenny

Jump on in man ! What ever you can think of to help with go for it, I'd sure hate to be responsible for the whole meet incase it blows :jester:

got the days off for sure as of today...may be able to leave as early as that thursday afternoon :chevy:

hell yah man, if you get here early, We'll fire up the BBQ, drink some beer, and put some new brakes on your truck :cheers:

Maybe For me. :fingersx: I Have to talk the wife into it since we are going to Alaska for a week the first part of August. If I am able to make it I will be up for meeting up with the Sioux fall croud to ride out togeather.

make it happen ...