Black Hills - South Dakota

Saturday is the cruise, Some might stick around for sunday I guess :dunno:

Kinda seems to be falling apart, I'll update the list again here soon.. Its getting smaller I think :sigh:

Well Derek, I just wonder if we should consider doing it another weekend? Not that I want to, but as of right now, it is seeming to fall apart. Just a thought.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on meeting up with all you guys. My step-dad is also thinking about coming. He has a 2006 2wd SS with no miles on it. Well, lets say it hardly sees the road. I just need to know if its going to be one day or two. I have to be back to Casper for a birthday.

Kevin

Nice to see you finally post up! How long have you been lurkiing???

is there anywhere reasonably priced to stay? it would be me, my wife & 3 kids? it's about an 8 hour drive for me, but none of us have ever been to SD, & we haven't had our family vacation yet so we debating...

is there anywhere reasonably priced to stay? it would be me, my wife & 3 kids? it's about an 8 hour drive for me, but none of us have ever been to SD, & we haven't had our family vacation yet so we debating...

Well its summertime in the Hills so that means substantially higher hotel rates, especially on weekends. The good part is you would be there after the Rally so things might be a bit cheaper. Also depends where exactly you want to stay. Rapid will probably have the cheapest hotels I would assume, but there are also cabins for rent all over the hills that would make for a good time as well. If you know what you're lookin for lemme know and I'll try to help further.

Well my buddy and i have put in for our leave and its on the schedule. We've firmed up a place to stay for two nights so we are coming down regardless. Its a trip we had set out to do and when this came up, I decided to set it up. I would just like to get my Fuel sending unit fixed. I know my truck well enough to not run out of gas, but it would be nice to have a working gas gauge before the trip lol.

Well my buddy and i have put in for our leave and its on the schedule. We've firmed up a place to stay for two nights so we are coming down regardless. Its a trip we had set out to do and when this came up, I decided to set it up. I would just like to get my Fuel sending unit fixed. I know my truck well enough to not run out of gas, but it would be nice to have a working gas gauge before the trip lol.

just fixed mine when we the tank for the lowering kit

Pretty dangerous place ... looks like you guys are pushing Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) off stages now? hahahah

:crackup: naw.. that old fart just fell off

I was at the monkey rock, watching "aeromen". Whom by the way, is the best cover band I have ever seen in my life. They even looked exactly like them, AND it saved me $125 :lol:

• 2 weeks later...