• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Covered Wagon Resort

14189 Sturgis Rd

Piedmont, SD 57769 Map

(605) 787-4440

friend owns these...

There little cabins with king size beds in them... she said $50 a night, which is half price

There right across the hwy from my neighborhood, backed into the pine trees

if anyone is interested let me know ! :cheers:

What time and place are meeting up next weekend? Trying to decide if I should come up the night before or drive that morning. Hope to see you all next weekend.

Kevin

To be honest with you There really is no set time to meet yet on saturday morning... what ya'll think ?? 8-9ish ??

I was thinking we could meet at the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center, It's a huge land mark here, easy to find, and its right at the base of Mt.Rushmore rd which is where we start from. Plenty of space for a meet and great/park area

There's also a chunk of the berlin wall there if anyone's interested :cool:

Sounds good Derek. I'll be headin out Friday afternoon with a buddy or two and meetin up with another one in RC. As of now the plan is to hit Sanfords and take the night from there.... Sooo perhaps 9 to meet up? That way it gives me a chance to get up and clean up the truck before meeting up? Speaking of that, any idea where is a good car wash in that area? I know I'm gonna have a ton of bugs after the drive!

9am saturday it is !

carwashes.. If you prefer hand wash your all welcome to come out to my house.. I can fit 4 trucks in my drive way pretty easy, plus another handfull out front

self serve...

If your affraid of getting lost theres a sinclair at the top of Mt.Rushmore rd.. Highest pressure in town, and lots of soap !

otherwise.. Here's a few I recommend..

Classic Car Wash

3306 W Chicago St

Rapid City, SD 57702 Map

• (605) 718-5130

Graffitti's Car Wash

2335 W Main St

Rapid City, SD 57702 Map

(605) 394-9611

Parkway Car Wash

206 East Blvd N

Rapid City, SD 57701 Map

• (605) 343-4637

Super Clean Carwash

1501 Cambell St

Rapid City, SD 57701 Map

• (605) 342-9316

:cheers:

Edited by JaymzSS (see edit history)

9am saturday it is !

carwashes.. If you prefer hand wash your all welcome to come out to my house.. I can fit 4 trucks in my drive way pretty easy, plus another handfull out front

self serve...

If your affraid of getting lost theres a sinclair at the top of Mt.Rushmore rd.. Highest pressure in town, and lots of soap !

Classic Car Wash

3306 W Chicago St

Rapid City, SD 57702 Map

• (605) 718-5130

Graffitti's Car Wash

2335 W Main St

Rapid City, SD 57702 Map

(605) 394-9611

Parkway Car Wash

206 East Blvd N

Rapid City, SD 57701 Map

• (605) 343-4637

Super Clean Carwash

1501 Cambell St

Rapid City, SD 57701 Map

• (605) 342-9316

Thanks! Really appreciate it. Uhh, I guess either way it doesn't matter a whole lot. I'll pry just be lookin to get the bugs off, so somethin quick around town will be fine.

is it friday yet? :cheers:

here is a case to get us started

That looks awesome.... I wish it was friday, I wish it was friday.... Damn, oh well, it was worth a try! :crazy::crackup:

9am saturday it is !

self serve...

Classic Car Wash

3306 W Chicago St

Rapid City, SD 57702 Map

• (605) 718-5130

Graffitti's Car Wash

2335 W Main St

Rapid City, SD 57702 Map

(605) 394-9611

Parkway Car Wash

206 East Blvd N

Rapid City, SD 57701 Map

• (605) 343-4637

Super Clean Carwash

1501 Cambell St

Rapid City, SD 57701 Map

• (605) 342-9316

Thanks! Really appreciate it. Uhh, I guess either way it doesn't matter a whole lot. I'll pry just be lookin to get the bugs off, so somethin quick around town will be fine.

is it friday yet? :cheers:

here is a case to get us started

That looks awesome.... I wish it was friday, I wish it was friday.... Damn, oh well, it was worth a try! :crazy::crackup:

Also, to go along with the topic on the main page, is there anywhere in the Rapid/Deadwood area that will have the UFC fight on on Saturday night? I wouldn't mind catchin that.

dozens of places in Rapid... Sports buzz you get your own flat screen per booth lol..

Up in deadwood Im sure we can find the fight somewhere.. plenty of tvs/lounges :cheers:

Whos all going to be around friday afternoon? The reason I ask is that just wanted to see if anyone wants to fly down thru spearfish canyon with me friday. I am not one for gambling so I have to get out and do something. Hit me up any time. 303 -913-7708