Black Hills - South Dakota

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was really nice to meet everyone ! Great group of guys and gals'

Hoping this can be a anual thing :fingersx:

Annual... I'm thinkin spring. So no pictures yet huh... We just rolled in a little while ago. Took me almost 20 minutes just to get all the pics onto my computer! Not sure if Ill have em up today or tomorrow, but Ill get some up. There is a lot. I think we took well over 300 pictures. I'm gonna upload em to PB soon. Trying to load some vids of me runnin my buddy in his SRT8 today :D

Couple good runs yesterday too. I have to admit, i suffered a rolling defeat to Derek. Good run tho, back bumper to front bumper. Ran Shawn a few times, toyed w/ him the first run and stayed neck and neck barely in it. So I'm thinkin he was toying w/ me :P Cause the next two runs I only slowly walked away from him so who was playing who I say :uhoh::jester:

I concur that it was great meetin everyone! Great people.

Annual? Right on. Spring? Hmmm... perhaps later spring so it doesn't interfere with tax season?? :cool:

And you lost to Derek? I was really wondering how that turned out.... Sorry I missed it! And glad to hear ya made it home too. Did Dereks directions pay off?

Annual... I'm thinkin spring. So no pictures yet huh... We just rolled in a little while ago. Took me almost 20 minutes just to get all the pics onto my computer! Not sure if Ill have em up today or tomorrow, but Ill get some up. There is a lot. I think we took well over 300 pictures. I'm gonna upload em to PB soon. Trying to load some vids of me runnin my buddy in his SRT8 today :D

Couple good runs yesterday too. I have to admit, i suffered a rolling defeat to Derek. Good run tho, back bumper to front bumper. Ran Shawn a few times, toyed w/ him the first run and stayed neck and neck barely in it. So I'm thinkin he was toying w/ me :P Cause the next two runs I only slowly walked away from him so who was playing who I say :uhoh::jester:

next time ill take my parking brake off :jester: jk, 'ol red doesnt run too bad for minimal mods and 105k miles. Had a blast tim, good to meet you.

Me and Derek made a jaunt on the way up to the mountain. We didn't get a run in on the way back... cough cough!!! And no, I missed Sturgis and just screwed the directions all up so i ended up having to go back the way I came. Maybe next time...

And tax time!?! WTF!!! I have my taxes done by Feb so it doesn't affect me lol! I just want to get back down there!

It was definitely great meeting everyone. I had a freakin blast. Sucks you guys couldnt get out for the fight though. It ended up being one of the best cards i've seen in a long while believe it or not.

Wow... Holy moly batman, I just uploaded 245 pics to PB and I picked over quite a few... I'm just gonna post the link and you's can search through at your will. I got some pretty decent pics of peoples trucks. Some nice action shots tho of Shawn and Derek's.

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/impalasspeed96/