Added Another Gm To The Family...

nxtnlne

Really? I thought it was Mid Night blue Pearl. LOL does anybody know the name?

Bermuda Blue. My Wifes Tahoe is the same color. People ask me all the time if i painted it a custom color. She btw is riding on my Stock SS chrome 20's. She nailed a curb on the Dub 22's and pop'd 2 tires on the right side and cry'd .....ALOT. She did good tho with her car. Had it for 4 years and not even ONE scratch. Grats on the twins..... GL with that lol

Eric

Nice ride! When my wife was pregnant she had a Nissan Altima. I got rid of that quick and purchased a Yukon XL in pewter. I love her truck! I love driving and riding in it because it rides nothing like my SSS. As a matter of fact, I'm going to be putting my truck up for sale soon because it's her turn for a new ride and was thinking of getting her either a Escalade ESV or the LS Lexus. The Yukon will become mine. :jester:

looks good Josh!!! i'v always liked that color, looks good. again congrats on ur twins, when is the wifey due???

-Rob

Thanks Rob. She's due Aug 12th BUT I think they will be here soone then that...

Bermuda Blue. My Wifes Tahoe is the same color. People ask me all the time if i painted it a custom color. She btw is riding on my Stock SS chrome 20's. She nailed a curb on the Dub 22's and pop'd 2 tires on the right side and cry'd .....ALOT. She did good tho with her car. Had it for 4 years and not even ONE scratch. Grats on the twins..... GL with that lol

Eric

Bermuda Blue huh...Thank's

Nice ride! When my wife was pregnant she had a Nissan Altima. I got rid of that quick and purchased a Yukon XL in pewter. I love her truck! I love driving and riding in it because it rides nothing like my SSS. As a matter of fact, I'm going to be putting my truck up for sale soon because it's her turn for a new ride and was thinking of getting her either a Escalade ESV or the LS Lexus. The Yukon will become mine. :jester:

Thank's Alex..Yeah I love the way it rides too alot..For some reason my driving is so much more relaxed in that thing. I love driving it like a grandma! LOL....My truck might be going soon to. I've been saying that for awhile now but it look's like it might be the right thing to do for now. Theose ESV are sick..I would def go with that!