New Member Here From Fargo, Nd Oringally Frarom Alaska

ALaSSkA

Hey guys Im a new member on here just want to say whats up to all you SS owners. I have had my SS for bout 2 years now, but finally got my computer running so i can get on here. I am from AK originly. Commercial fished up there for 6 years and now becoming an electrician here in ND. just want to say whats up and i posted a SIG HELP post so if you could help me out that would be great. Good riding yall! -Derek aka ALaSSKA

post-18235-1245013774_thumb.jpg

thanks man, yah im from valdez. I lived there for 10 years, now im down in the lower 48 thankfor the welcomes guys, oh yah and Jaymz when I am down for that meet! that would be fun as hell man I for surelly down

thanks man, yah im from valdez. I lived there for 10 years, now im down in the lower 48 thankfor the welcomes guys, oh yah and Jaymz when I am down for that meet! that would be fun as hell man I for surelly down

post up in the " events/gatherings/rallys " under black hills sd.. I'll add your name to the list :cheers: