New Fish

wody

bought a new fish today. the last time the fish store had a queen trigger they had it for almost 300 bucks. i saw this one two weeks ago when i was buying salt. mel and i went down there today just to look, we went home and after i thought about it, i decided i wanted it. 200 bucks later its mine. mel named him alvin. a little timid at first but when we got home from dinner, he was all over the tank. i love this fish, this is the happiest i've been with any fish. anyway here is a vid of alvin, he swims past some of the other fish so you can kind of get a size comparison. hes about 10" long.

th_MOV01107.jpg

those triggers r monsters..i gotta big 120 glallon set up right now with a 12'' snowflake eel, 4'' undulage trigger, 5'' blue line grouper, 5'' lionfish and a 4'' harliquen (sp) tusk

i picked up that tusk the other day and found out its the australian version which is liek 200 dollars and i paid 40...hahahahah

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_di...&pcatid=380