2wd Or Awd?

shoc607

2wd or AWD  

82 members have voted

1. 1. 2wd or AWD

• 2wd
    • AWD

when i bought mine AWD was all there was..living on Long Island with the winters, i needed 4x4. AWD filled that need, and now here in So CAL it still rains, and we get snow up here. YES to AWD

it also keeps me from having to replace rear tires all the time.. :D

:seeya:

I loved AWD e30 BMW's so when I saw that it was AWD :wub: First awd truck I had ever seen and could not walk away, they are so fun in the snow. However driving my brothers 5.3 4x4 in 2wd mode is real fun because you can burnout (you can with awd but you need $$ and ready to replace parts). Either way you cant lose :chevy:

when i bought mine AWD was all there was..living on Long Island with the winters, i needed 4x4. AWD filled that need, and now here in So CAL it still rains, and we get snow up here. YES to AWD

it also keeps me from having to replace rear tires all the time.. :D

:seeya:

yeah i know what you mean. I was looking at a 2wd TBSS today and the front tires were in fairly good shape but the rears were bald as can be. the dealership had to put 4 new ones on before they would even let me test drive it

• 3 months later...

I'm all about the AWD. I've never had a problem with my front diff. and I drive it doing sales calls all day every day. Just hit 109K. Only problem I have had with it is the steering gear box at 35K and of course the stupid speedometer not working, typical.