For All You Ta/camaro/s-10/5-lug Guys

delay18

If they fit an '88 Camaro...shouldn't they fit '82 through '88??? Mine is an '86...

I don't see why not :dunno: I had a set of IROC's on my Mess-10, and I know that these will fit an S-10. So by that logic it should fit.

the only thang about them is i will have to change my bolt from 5x5 to 5x75

but heres a dude in my impala club has them on his impala

PICT0600.jpg

l_50a34622f664470fa2bb1dd866b2fb4d.jpg

l_efbdf2e3e68e48409c2cf5c8e1191f72.jpg

That looks f*ucking hot!!! Damnnnnn.

wish i was close

If someone is seriously interested in these let me know and I will get a hold of this guy and take a look at them. I have no clue as to shipping but I would be happy to help someone out. This guy is about 10 minutes from me.

If you dont mind, if you would check them out, as to their physical condition, IE no bends or curb rash I would be interested. I am only like 1.5 hours from Albany, let me know!

If you dont mind, if you would check them out, as to their physical condition, IE no bends or curb rash I would be interested. I am only like 1.5 hours from Albany, let me know!

You got it. I will email him right now and try and check em out. Ill let you know and try and snap some pictures.

Rob