Amsoil Oil Filter

Josh, if you want the larger capacity one go with EA064. :cheers:

oh snap, thanks Kevin!

EAO 64 is the one you want. Don't buy any till you talk to me! I'll call ya this week

ok - i need an oil change bad, have not done it in almost a year

I wish I could say the same for myself Josh, I have put 15-18k on mine per year. :freak:

How is the baby doing? :)

My little man is doing great! Thanks for asking. He is getting SO freakin big i can't believe it, its like everyday i come home from work and he has changed a litle bit.

Picture008Large.jpg

My little man is doing great! Thanks for asking. He is getting SO freakin big i can't believe it, its like everyday i come home from work and he has changed a litle bit.

Picture008Large.jpg

I know exactly what he is thinking in that pic..."Gimme those keys, I wanna drive the truck!" :driving:

...its like everyday i come home from work and he has changed a litle bit.

I felt the same way. I would come home from a 5 day business trip and I swear my girls aged weeks in my eyes. After I recognized this, I found a new job (20% pay cut) so that I didn't miss the early years. It changed me forever. Until you experience fatherhood first hand, you'll never truly understand the importance of being there to watch them grow up. Enjoy the moment.