Check Out My New Lights!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks awesome !

but.. like stated.. I maybe be wrong but I think Red and Blue lights are no no's..

Not if you have a blue light card! :jester: Lol

Looks good man Let us know how you make out

like the title says what u think!?!?!?

PIC_0780.jpg

That's honestly a nice touch. What if you tied the red theme into the rest of the truck by doing a thin red outline on the bowtie and red calipers? I was actually thinking of going that route since the cops out here in Cali hate tinted tail lights so I have to leave them stock red. Where did you get the bulbs and what part number? A little of topic, but are you running a P1sc or a D1sc? If it is a P1sc, are you satisfied with the power?

That's honestly a nice touch. What if you tied the red theme into the rest of the truck by doing a thin red outline on the bowtie and red calipers? I was actually thinking of going that route since the cops out here in Cali hate tinted tail lights so I have to leave them stock red. Where did you get the bulbs and what part number? A little of topic, but are you running a P1sc or a D1sc? If it is a P1sc, are you satisfied with the power?

yeah im working on doing a couple other things red ill post pics when i have them done and i have red calipers already . the bulbs i got off ebay for roughly 20-25 bucks just search 4114 red led and they will pop up get the ones that are like this... IMG_2517.jpg.

and as far as the procharger goes , yeah im running the p1 and yes it has tons of power and im very satified with it, the only thing that i would concider is a design flaw on the kit is where the filter is located so i em currently working on a custom intake for it , waiting on some more peices to get here but youll get the idea check it....

PIC_0778.jpg

if you need any other part numbers as far as lights go check this out it was very helpfull for me...

just type in your year make and walla!!

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/A...placementGuide/

yeah im working on doing a couple other things red ill post pics when i have them done and i have red calipers already . the bulbs i got off ebay for roughly 20-25 bucks just search 4114 red led and they will pop up get the ones that are like this... IMG_2517.jpg.

and as far as the procharger goes , yeah im running the p1 and yes it has tons of power and im very satified with it, the only thing that i would concider is a design flaw on the kit is where the filter is located so i em currently working on a custom intake for it , waiting on some more peices to get here but youll get the idea check it....

PIC_0778.jpg

if you need any other part numbers as far as lights go check this out it was very helpfull for me...

just type in your year make and walla!!

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/A...placementGuide/

That's exactly was I was thinking. When you see a cop just turn the DRL's off. Sorry I didn't notice your red calipers but it looks like we think alike and you're already on the right track. Nice work.

I had a P1sc on my LS 4.8 and I honestly feel like it would beat my SS that I traded it for if I hadn't ruined the tranny. Definitely relocate the intake. When I got mine I thought I was missing tubing because I couldn't understand why I paid so much for the kit only to have it suck hot engine air through the intake. I used 4 inch exhaust tubing to fab up an intake back at the stock location I just never got around to powdercoating it. Good luck with modding the intake, you'll definitely be glad you did.

Thanks for the bulb info. I'll definitely have to check that out.

post-15329-1245523445_thumb.jpg

post-15329-1245523458_thumb.jpg