Found Out Why I Lost My Job

BRAD

I just found out last week why my boss never called anyone back to work. Basiclly my boss was broke and dint know where the money was going, but I still dont know why he didnt tell anyone. Heres the story.

<H3 class="post-title entry-title">Oklahoma Bank Executive Accused In $500K Embezzlement Scheme </H3>Criss Lee McGinty, 51, of Glencoe, Oklahoma, was indicted last week on charges he embezzled $536,995 from a customer's account at the Glencoe State Bank, for whom he had been employed as Executive Vice President. Specifically, he was indicted for embezzlement, misapplication of bank funds, making false statements to FDIC bank examiners and obstructing an FDIC examination. According to prosecutors, McGinty used a variety of means, including executing hand written checks to himself, to transfer funds from the account of Dove Construction, LLC, held at the bank to a personal account in the name of “McGinty House,” which he used to pay for construction of his home and other personal expenses. McGinty has been employed by Glencoe State Bank since 1978.

Mr. McGinty faces a potential penalty of thirty years in prison and a fine of $1,000,000 on each of the first three counts. He faces a potential penalty of five years in prison and a fine of $250,000 on the count charging obstruction of an FDIC examination. The indictment also seeks forfeiture of Mr. McGinty's residence in Glencoe, $536,995, and a boat and boat motor, all of which are alleged as proceeds of the embezzlement and misapplication.

Life will go on I guess. What really gets me is that he has about 2mil worth of motorcycles he could have sold to keep the company afloat. Im hoping to get a job working the front desk at a truck acc. place on monday.

That's some crazy **** right there................... :wtf: How did he get by with it for so long??????? I mean, in order for him to be able to pay for a brand new home to be built, it would have taken some time.....If I notice even a single dollars difference between my paperwork, and the banks statements, I'm on the phone finding out what the hell is going on...........................

I think he lost that game. Geez 500 years in prison and 600 billion in fines over half a mil? I'd like to be a fly on the wall in his cell.... "WTF was I thinking?" about sums it up.

Sorry for the domino effect it had on you bud. Damn executives!

lets hope your boss get money back and give you your job back that would be awesome for you man.

its b.s. how you cant rust anybody at all now days!!!!

good luck brother!!!!!!!