Passenger Side Is 100% Done!

Looking good man!! Now for some SS badges. I think they are about $50 each? There are not cheap! Can you adjust the rear bumper? It looks tight on the right hand corner at the cladding. Or is it just the pic?

wow ur good man.....yea its a lil tite but i cant figure out how to adjust it looking at it from underneath its dead on even with the brackets....and the cover is on correctly....

i was told the bed twists? but its not a huge deal for me now...engine is on the top of my list!

i want badges soooo bad but i cant see payin 150 bucks for a set of three i was gonna wait for another wrecked truck and grab em of it!

wow ur good man.....yea its a lil tite but i cant figure out how to adjust it looking at it from underneath its dead on even with the brackets....and the cover is on correctly....

i was told the bed twists? but its not a huge deal for me now...engine is on the top of my list!

i want badges soooo bad but i cant see payin 150 bucks for a set of three i was gonna wait for another wrecked truck and grab em of it!

Thanks, I just have a good eye for things. Yes the bed will twist alittle, just from the torque of the truck, and driving on bumpy roads, freeways, etc. Even though its not attached to the cab, it will still move but the bumper and the bed is attached to the frame so it shouldn't be a big deal. I just wouldn't want to see all your hard work get all scratched up. I'm sure you'll figure something out. :( The SS badges are not cheap. Your truck looks cool! I wish they would have made the SS in a single cab anyway, with a 6.0, a standard 4:10 axle and all the goodies. It would have been a bad motha!

Thanks, I just have a good eye for things. Yes the bed will twist alittle, just from the torque of the truck, and driving on bumpy roads, freeways, etc. Even though its not attached to the cab, it will still move but the bumper and the bed is attached to the frame so it shouldn't be a big deal. I just wouldn't want to see all your hard work get all scratched up. I'm sure you'll figure something out. :( The SS badges are not cheap. Your truck looks cool! I wish they would have made the SS in a single cab anyway, with a 6.0, a standard 4:10 axle and all the goodies. It would have been a bad motha!

yea..... i want a 6.0 eventually but im not sure on 4:10 gears.....i think itd be too much with city driven the gas would go through the roof!